PDA

View Full Version : Beer challange results

sbags
06-05-2006, 11:01 AM
well people, for a first event planned at the last minute, it was pretty good. Thanks to all af you that came to watch; it was cool to look up the hill and see everyone on the side lines!!!Almost like a REAL hillclimb challange!!! With open diffs, boggers, and three(3!!!!!) cute ladies in the truck; Piere easily took 1st place at :42.45 seconds. Rocco hammered his Yoda up for a 2nd place spot at :46.97 seconds. Crazy black Chev(Tyler?) showered every one with mud in a full out attack; came to the water bar and launched the front almost 4 feet in the air!It sputtered and rolled backwards before the engine came back to life making me run for cover as more mud was again flying!!!! His truck died 30 feet from the finish,got going again to finish 3rd at 3:53.07 seconds. He had teeth imprints in his steering wheel! Bummer to Rio,Steve and Tom for blown Birfs; to the Ranger who's hub blew up, Chev dude with a hole in his tire,and FB2Dude for a stalled truck.Thanks to Tom,Hagen and Jim for the help, and thanks again to all that came out, I had a blast! Oh yeah, we had to do some winching to get the IFS Chev out at the end of the day,silly lowriders. We'll do it again soon!!Sean.[cheers]

Honky
06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Sean keep up the good work and [cheers] for planning some fun

Gaelen
06-05-2006, 11:32 AM
ya man had a great time
although next time i'll venture in there with my little nissan and see how stuck I can get

Big_Ern
06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
sounds like a fun day man. Wish I coulda been there

C-Dog
06-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Sean keep up the good work and [cheers] for planning some fun

[iagree] man thats awesome what you did especilly being new to the site [cheers] to you dude hope to see ya out in the hills

Styx
06-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Wheres the pix's of the event???[36]

Gaybait
06-05-2006, 01:20 PM
styx there all over the bored. Look at Beer challenge pics and more beer eagle pics

K2YotaGirl
06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
It was definitly a good trip and a good challenge for that matter [cheers]