PDA

View Full Version : Transmission Help

tmh84
05-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Okay so my truck is a 77 blazer and i put in a th350 with a random transfer case. The case has three positions that its clicking into. When i filled the transmission with fluid and started it it started spewing a milky red liquid(water and tranny fluid) out the top drivers side which i assume is a breather. The truck wouldn't move at all with only the rear drive shaft so i put on the front and it started driving fine but only in 4wd. So i leave out on the highway ready to go camping for my 22nd birthday and the truck stops moving. Sometimes it'll click into reverse now but thats all. Oh and worst of all a 2001 neon towed me back to town.Please help[j] Could it just be the water in there or is it definately just garbage and i should replace it? Oh and is there a separate place to fill the transfer case or does it get fluid from the transmission?

m j
05-28-2006, 01:28 PM
sounds like a transmission issue to me.
random transfer case?
how about some pics

ottoman
05-28-2006, 05:43 PM
sounds like tranny issues and it sounds like you have a 203 case that needs the part time kit and yes it has a seperate fill hole from the trans

lizard
05-28-2006, 06:00 PM
I had a New t400 barf at me , seems the vent was clogged