PDA

View Full Version : weber carb

Toy_Runner
05-25-2006, 07:17 PM
should i spent the time and money to rebuild my weber carb or stick with my stock carb??

G-rizzle Swank
05-25-2006, 08:26 PM
well the stok carb is stupid gay, and a weber carb is pretty easy to rebuild isnt it? i have a holley and have torn it apart wayy too many times, and there isnt much to it

Toyquad
05-25-2006, 08:43 PM
well the stok carb is stupid gay, and a weber carb is pretty easy to rebuild isnt it? i have a holley and have torn it apart wayy too many times, and there isnt much to it

on both my toyota's, and three friends toyota's, the stock carb works great. way better then the weber on another friends toy. I have never had any problem once so ever with the stock carb. never taken them apart, never rebuilt them, nothing, they just keep working great.

If you look on pirate4x4 or bc4x4, theres a trick to getting them to run even on steep angles....

Toy_Runner
05-25-2006, 10:45 PM
on both my toyota's, and three friends toyota's, the stock carb works great. way better then the weber on another friends toy. I have never had any problem once so ever with the stock carb. never taken them apart, never rebuilt them, nothing, they just keep working great.

If you look on pirate4x4 or bc4x4, theres a trick to getting them to run even on steep angles....

ya thats what i have heard, the stock ones are better for angles, and i have never have mine "choke out" on angles

so anybody want to buy one
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64456

stuckle
05-25-2006, 10:50 PM
how aout fuel injection[f]

FINGERS
05-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Webber sucks ass

Big_Ern
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
keep the stock carb

G-rizzle Swank
05-26-2006, 05:15 PM
never had a problem witht he stock carb? thats strange cus mine gave me nothing but problems, it would freeze up in the winter to the point where i couldn't even start it, would stall constantly on hills, once i figured out the bogs in my holley carb it has wayy more power than the stock one, it has never stalled on me and ive been at the tipping point a lot. IMO the stick one is a piece of shit , but thats just me

StillRYE
05-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Yea my holley way out performs the stock one in every aspect accept maybe fuel economy