PDA

View Full Version : May Long at Chehalis River

runner
05-23-2006, 10:25 AM
So I took the wife camping at Chehalis River campsite as she's not that keen of the logging road, especially with the trailer. Didn't get to do any wheelin but had a good time all the same. We were going to camp with a buddy at Elbow Lake but there was a large group of grads camped on the side of the road. What a gong show! One guy was driving around on his dirtbike crashing into cars of other people camping there (some guy even went after him with a hatchet for hitting his car). They were shooting paint pellets at peoples tents and smacking golf balls at the fisherman in his belly boat. Too much drama for my wife so we left. Anyways, here are some of the pics we took. Didn't get any of the grads though.

Mudgirl
05-23-2006, 10:27 AM
nice pics

water a little high eh?

C-Dog
05-23-2006, 10:41 AM
I was there to i drove by the grads and it i was like a tornado just went through man all the garbage was every where a guy all most ran right into my jeep he came around the corner on his bike and seen me and dumped it [15] [15] prolly still drunk from the night before but once we passed through there it was all good mad it to the 21 mile mark and down to the lake we went all in all it was a good time

FKN MRK
05-23-2006, 10:45 AM
[cheers] nice pics[22] We were just up the road from there camping on the creek. Those kids were messed up! someone musta been handin out little white pills or something. they were not even mooving off the road as we came thru. walkin arround like zombies.

C-Dog
05-23-2006, 11:03 AM
[iagree] monday morn it was like night of the living dead there they looked like death [15] [15] [15]

Honky
05-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Every may long the grads are the same. Funny how they get pissed stupid and trash the place they camp at and you wonder why the cops are checking as many of the people as they can that go camping. Good on the cops for helping save lives every may long weekend.

runner
05-23-2006, 11:08 AM
The cops drove by and did nothing. They just kept on going. Thought they would have gotten nailed for minors drinking or something, but nope.

BCHunter
05-23-2006, 11:20 AM
see any bears?

Mudgirl
05-23-2006, 11:21 AM
The cops drove by and did nothing. They just kept on going. Thought they would have gotten nailed for minors drinking or something, but nope.

Big thumbs up to the law inforcement for doing sweet fuck all, nice work guys [27]

C-Dog
05-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Thats what i was thinking [!] on the cops for doing nothing but what else is new

runner
05-23-2006, 11:27 AM
Didn't see any bears this weekend but saw one May 13th just past hail creek bout 15 min down the road. He was just sitting on the edge of the road but went down the side of the cliff when I stopped. It was a young black bear about 200 lb.

epic3
05-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Big thumbs up to the law inforcement for doing sweet fuck all, nice work guys [27]
Honestly whats one or two cops gonna do against fifty or more drunk stoned hatchet wielding kids? Shoot eight. Don't think so they probably called for more to come later. I went to chehalis last year and the grads were busted up with plenty of cops.
Nice pics tho

bogealot
05-23-2006, 12:46 PM
i went to weaver lake this may long....was supposed to go to jones and meet redman but plans changed. at the entrence to weaver lake there were two cops and they were checking for booze and drugs....didnt find my dope and left my beer alone..thank god....it was quite up there .lots of people but everyone behaved and also caught a few fish.got lost on the harrison fsr for a hour or so...but made it back to camp.all in all it was a great weekend

Mudgirl
05-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Well if they did that, thats great
law enforcement is suppost to enforce laws :cool:

Driving by is driving by.................
Last year I came across a very injured man at stave............large group of drunk asshats beat the shit outta this guy for NO reason (well other than being the campsite next to them, if that is a reason) then burnt his truck.

50 stoned drunk people ARE A BIG F'N PROBLEM, if you need to call back-up do it, don't drive by.......................what about all the other people camping in that area, at least the cop has a gun.

Mudgirl
05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
PS sorry Runner i won't hijack your thread anymore

u-can-2
05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Every may long the grads are the same. Funny how they get pissed stupid and trash the place they camp at and you wonder why the cops are checking as many of the people as they can that go camping. Good on the cops for helping save lives every may long weekend.

[iagree]

However, Mikey and I saw some drunken grad bitches titties this weekend on the Island [32]

jeeper
05-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey Jen !

Why would the cops go to all that work and trouble when its so much easier to hastle law abidin people !The law abiding people just take the tickets without a problem !

Hicksy
05-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Thats a bit of water! Nice pics.

surreysinner
05-24-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont usually go away on long weekends because that tends to bring out most of the retards.

Large groups of 50 rowdy teens is not my thing, plus shit always seems to get ripped off.

We went up to a spot in kamloops last yr and 200+ grads showed up. Luckily they where actually pretty cool and lots stopped buy to say hi and tip a cold one.

jeeper
05-24-2006, 12:17 PM
not all groups of grads are bad !

It has potential to go bad as kids try to outdrink each other !

We were at 42 k a few years back when there was a large grad group -they were fairly well behaved !

Styx
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
You can only do so much when the numbers are against you...
btw...looks like you got a little good weather..

smokey
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
i camped beside grads before,they got rowdy and started to harass the family and i,i had anuff so i pumped 4 shell from my 30-06 in the air,the rest of the weekend was like beening in heaven