PDA

View Full Version : gravel pit/cleared land highway 10..

Steev
05-11-2006, 08:48 PM
I was sitting in traffic today staring down a gravel road and on the way home I decided to drive down it.. Turns into a largeish gravel pit and hills. Saw a white truck driving around it as well.

The way the "trails" are worn in it appears that either people have been driving around in there for a long time or someone has selectively cleared it?

The area in question is on the south side of highway 10, near that closed off mud pit behind the icerink.. I don't want to be too specific if this is somewhere people shouldn't be...

So does anyone know what the story is on it?

ToYz
05-11-2006, 09:10 PM
been there for years... use to be better until they started developing that area a couple years ago... been drunk many of time there..

PS .. dont go wasting your truck threw many of the pits, cracked a housing blastin it through the main one .. damn mofos dumpin' 350blocks and misc trannys and other bs in there...

Hello Kitty
05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I was sitting in traffic today staring down a gravel road and on the way home I decided to drive down it.. Turns into a largeish gravel pit and hills. Saw a white truck driving around it as well.

The way the "trails" are worn in it appears that either people have been driving around in there for a long time or someone has selectively cleared it?

The area in question is on the south side of highway 10, near that closed off mud pit behind the icerink.. I don't want to be too specific if this is somewhere people shouldn't be...

So does anyone know what the story is on it?

its the whinery. everyone and their dog has been goin there for years. lot's of sharp and shitty pieces of crap all over inside there. some have found out some have not. ice rink hates people goin in there so have fun.

[cheers]

factor
05-11-2006, 10:17 PM
that engine block has being there for years its gone now

Hello Kitty
05-11-2006, 10:19 PM
that engine block has being there for years its gone now

it's a shit hole in there anyways. but fun too i guess. i guess i am guessing about alot of things?

:confused:

am i second guessing this guess?

ToYz
05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
yeah havent taken a truck down there for a few years now.. had my bike in there last year, but ever since i saw needles stickin outta some half torn up black purse with dirty panties sittin up by the icerink road... i havent gone back.. fuckin dirty surrey fucks now takin there damn hookers closer and closer 2 home. time to move to boston bar.