PDA

View Full Version : diff work needed

Toyrantula
05-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I need spmepne to replace th pinion bearing and seal on my Toy8 "

Mine is pretty wobbly and leaking oil bad. Spent all fawkin day pulling it out to get the new 5.29 diff in.

WHAT A BITCH to do by yourself.

Anyone want to help bleed brakes once I get some fluid?

Bleed brakes,drink beer, put on tires,drink beer, connect driveshaft,drink beer, fill diff oil,drink beer, remember to put fill plug in, drink beer, bang head, drink 2 beer, go to bed with concussion. Say fawk it and make son do it he needs to learn.

sj-x 500
05-06-2006, 09:27 PM
i can do the diff for ya, and if you'd like i have a 1 man bleeder set up for the brakes. can likely do it sometime this week or next weekend. so long as you have the parts

Toyrantula
05-06-2006, 10:30 PM
I just hav to pick up the parts. I would like to learn to do diff setups if sone would teach me.

Thinking that eventually I could do it as a sideline job, kind of self employment.

sj-x 500
05-06-2006, 10:33 PM
you got tools and shit? dial indicator, press, torch, metric socket set, impact, i think i may have 2 crush sleeve left over..

Toyrantula
05-06-2006, 11:08 PM
nahh.

I need a press, dial indicator, spanner wrench, marking paint. I have a small compressor and impact. Still alot of stuff I need to pick up so i will wait untill its on sale at Princess Auto.

I am in no hurry unless this diff blows to.

Thanks Larry