PDA

View Full Version : eagle ridge

hittinghard
04-22-2006, 09:15 PM
so i went to eagle ridge for the first time.
it took me about 2 or so hours to find it..... got lost
don't really know my way around over the other side of the fraser river. but i found it and as i was driving up the hills i was getting dirty looks from then people who live there. i guess they don't like us beining in there or sumthing? i don't know.
but i stoped and got outta the car and took a look at it and was like no way am i doing that. the bypass or whatever it is called. my jeep XJ is only a 3 inch lift and 235inch mudders. so not much differnce then a stock jeep for axle clearnce that is (i was stupid and bought those tires before i lifted it, stupid!) but i saw sum dude on a dirt bike go up there and also heard sum guys stuck cuz i could here the winding of the standard tranny spinning. and i also saw a stock red toy 4runner go in but they didn't go in far.
but yeah that was my day kinda.

carey
04-22-2006, 09:36 PM
give me a call 604-522-3400
I have the same kinda a jeep
not a problem
just pick a line thats good there's lots in there
just looks rough around the edges ,but it's a smooth ride

J20
04-22-2006, 11:24 PM
ya dude ur xj would make it ............we were up there today..............good times[cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [stoned] [31]

Hello Kitty
04-22-2006, 11:26 PM
so i went to eagle ridge for the first time.
it took me about 2 or so hours to find it..... got lost
don't really know my way around over the other side of the fraser river. but i found it and as i was driving up the hills i was getting dirty looks from then people who live there. i guess they don't like us beining in there or sumthing? i don't know.
but i stoped and got outta the car and took a look at it and was like no way am i doing that. the bypass or whatever it is called. my jeep XJ is only a 3 inch lift and 235inch mudders. so not much differnce then a stock jeep for axle clearnce that is (i was stupid and bought those tires before i lifted it, stupid!) but i saw sum dude on a dirt bike go up there and also heard sum guys stuck cuz i could here the winding of the standard tranny spinning. and i also saw a stock red toy 4runner go in but they didn't go in far.
but yeah that was my day kinda.

damn! they must rub eh?

[15]

Kinslayer
04-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe he means he has 2, 35 inch mudders. The other two are stock still.

Hello Kitty
04-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Maybe he means he has 2, 35 inch mudders. The other two are stock still.

[f]