PDA

View Full Version : lift?

FKN MRK
04-17-2006, 11:11 PM
[cheers] Just got a 92 yj 4.0 HO. completely stock, never seen mud till today. lookin' to lift it and run 33's and maybe 35's after i break a few things.[22] spring over yes or no. why? or what lift do you like? thanks[36]

Nutbar
04-17-2006, 11:38 PM
I have said it time and time again do not do a spring over to do one properly you will spend as much or more likely more than a good lift kit and they do not perform as well as a good lift kit.

Spend the right money buy the Rubicon Express, Extreme 4.5 lift for the yj it is one of the best (The best in my opinion) lift kits for the Jeeps ( they do nothing but Jeep lifts ) and it is the most complete kit you can buy it comes with . . .
4 new springs and new shackles
greasable shackle bushings both ends
greasable main eye bushings
u bolts and u bolt skid plates
extended stainless brake lines
drop pitman arm
sway bar disconects
shocks
and all related bracketry

if you want Rubicon express call Matt at Jeap Thrills 604 465 5559.

HEAVY METAL
04-18-2006, 07:25 AM
told ya too talk too mikey yo..[f] [15]

FKN MRK
04-18-2006, 01:14 PM
[cheers] Thanks for the info[36] that kit looks freakin' awsome! BUT, it's also freakin' expensive. I was shoping arround, looking to see what is avail. at what price. it gets confusing 'cause not all the kits are complete.[27]
I will put it off till I can afford to do it properly (the first time) But i am still wondering if there are any other ways (or other kits) to do a decent lift, that will work well on a d/d that is gonna git ridden pretty hard in the trails and mud on the weekends. that isn't gonna cost me the $$$$$$+(just the kit) i was quoted on the phone.:eek:

Any info from anyone is appreciated[22]