PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Suzuki

harleyfatboy99ca
03-15-2006, 08:15 PM
I came home after work today. Drove into my underground parking, and my Suzuki was gone. I almost had a heartattack. No insurance on it. My blood was boiling over. So I go running into the house, told the 'ol lady that I lost my Suzuki. I was so pissed off, I flew out the door to see if I could find out anything. The first person I seen, she says a tow truck towed it away. Clover Towing. We called there and they said they did not have it. So we called every other tow company, same thing... they did not have it. So then we called the cops. They say, yes, it was towed away by Clover towing. So we call them again and they said they did not have it, until we told them the cops said they had my vehicle, then all of a sudden... they have it. For being parked in my parking spot, with no insurance on it. It was a $200 tow bill. From getting it towed from here, and then getting it towed out of there. I'm so pissed off that I have no place to work on it, so it's up for sale

Big_Ern
03-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Holy fuck, That sucks Chris... I can't beleive they would tow you without warning just for no insurance when its parked in your spot[16]

What about storage insurance? would that be enough for them not to tow? i think its pretty cheap. Or maybe see if someone around here has some extra storage space you could use until you have a chance to work on it?

Milkman
03-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Ya storage ins is like $50 a year

harleyfatboy99ca
03-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Holy fuck, That sucks Chris... I can't beleive they would tow you without warning just for no insurance when its parked in your spot[16]

What about storage insurance? would that be enough for them not to tow? i think its pretty cheap. Or maybe see if someone around here has some extra storage space you could use until you have a chance to work on it?

I got it towed back into Aldergrove. An old guy I know is on holidays, he won't know till he gets back.

Big_Ern
03-15-2006, 08:49 PM
hope you can keep it. Will be a fun little trail truck if you do [36]

jeeper
03-15-2006, 08:52 PM
that sucks !

surreysinner
03-15-2006, 10:58 PM
That bs. If its in your parking spot it should be classified as the same as your own driveway.

FINGERS
03-15-2006, 11:08 PM
You have to have parking insurance on it ,its really cheap! Ithink it has to do with the building insurance bullshit[16] [27]

Squishy
03-15-2006, 11:13 PM
shitty man, if i had a place to store it id offer it so you could keep the project but unfortunately i barely have room for my junk, hope all goes well

Tuner Inside
03-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Holly [35] ness batman!

That some serious bullshit. Im still alitlle lost as to Y the cops would have it towed from underground parking though?

kamloopsyota
03-16-2006, 01:38 AM
got any spare parts you might wanna sell from that bad boy???

Papa Pete
03-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Yep been there before has to have storage insurance on it.

degsey
03-16-2006, 10:42 AM
my buildings the same. $30 amonth for storage the covers theft, fire, windows

sj-x 500
03-16-2006, 03:46 PM
you wanna sell it? how much?

lizard
03-16-2006, 04:44 PM
ICBC coverage for a year , fire/theft is like 55 bucks

I got it on everything I have sitting.

sounds like BS though if it was in your own parking spot.

blower
03-16-2006, 05:20 PM
holy shit, shitty deal, if you need a place to put it for a little while i got a place. right beside mine!!!and if your serious about selling it let me know. john.

ShortStack
03-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Storage insurance doesn't cover parking on the street or parking lots as far as I know. You have to have the insured plate on the vehicle if its not on your property. Storage is $30 for 3months last I got it, covers everything.

F150HULK
03-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Dude! Can park it at my pad in my back yard if ya want. I live just down the street. The guy with the piece of shit Jeep and green fords in front yard.

harleyfatboy99ca
03-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Don't you have enough junk in your yard. Hey, a freind of ours just lost there dually truck, the house just after the legion, broad daylight and he was home.

MikeWild
03-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Chris, if you need a place, Tamara's G-Ma says you can park it in their drive way, not covered, but at least it's a place to park it. She's in Surrey, ya ya ya I know, let the flaming begin! If yer stuck for a place, let me know, at least I can give you the key chain I bought ya before ya sell it! :D

harleyfatboy99ca
03-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Hey thanks everyone for the offers. I have roughly a month where I have it now. I'm hoping to rent a shop, If I do there would be enough room for 4 or 5 vehicles inside... another 50 outside. But I won't know for about another month. But thanks for the offers. Hey Mike, Tamara's grandma must really love me.[d]

F150HULK
03-17-2006, 04:56 PM
there was a parked POS in front of my house this week and a tool in a new honda smoked it and parked his car on the side of the road and had it towed a few hours later and the dude with the POS car didn't even notice for 3 days then he called the cops for a hit and run. I just laffed.

Lots of more room for lawn orniments. If I get enogh I wont have to cut my lawn and maybe I can get satus.[36]

trevyota
03-17-2006, 08:56 PM
hey chris my place is gated.... and i got a barn for it to sit in....... just downt he road from yah too. lemme know.