PDA

View Full Version : In Hawaii...

Torch2815
03-15-2006, 12:15 AM
So I'm down in Hawaii, almost halfway through my second week here...My first week was spent in Kaui which is totally rural and has more lifted trucks than I've ever seen...absoulutely un real about 1 in 7that you see, every one runs at least a m/t tire or super swampers...this week i'm in waikiki and it's nice to be able to log onto a computer and hit the site...it's my first ever trip anywhere tropical and so far it's been fine cause it won't stop raining ...well half the time any way.The beach is unreal,and there's some many asians it's like being in Richmond...although i havn't seen any more trucks since I got here.I just thought I take the time to throw up a post before I get side tracked,cause I found out they have ranges in some of the Hotels and malls!!! So I'm goin down tomorrow to see if I can rent me some sorta assult rifle or smg and let a few rounds rip.... gotta love it!!!Any how I'm gonna take the wife for a walk along the beach before I pass out so I'll talk to you all later...I love it when people say it's cold out!!!

Murd0c
03-15-2006, 12:17 AM
sounds like a good time, have a good rest of the trip, and we expect some good pics when u get back!!!

FINGERS
03-15-2006, 12:19 AM
[iagree] [cheers]

Torch2815
03-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh yeah get this ...digital camera packed it in today at the pearl harbour memorial...what a piss off...

Milkman
03-15-2006, 02:46 AM
pics if you can post you can put up pics

Milkman
03-15-2006, 02:47 AM
you can buy el cheapo dig cam at 7-11

Hang 10 etc yada yada hava a good time.....

RebelAngelle
03-15-2006, 08:44 AM
buy another camera... we want pics of hot chicks on the beach!!!!