PDA

View Full Version : tattoo idea

rs
02-25-2006, 02:26 PM
im gettn a tatty but im not to sure of what i want. im thinkn a bogger print up my for arm, not huge but big enough to look cool. any other ideas??

u-can-2
02-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Hard to say maing. It should be something that you like or are interested in. Tough for me to give that kind of advice when I don't know what you like [cheers]

Bogger prints are cool, but try to add something that makes it more personal.....Like a flattened Jeep logo in the middle or something [36]

UU
02-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Make it personal. It's for you ON you. Think "I is this something that I 'll want in 20 -30 years." Then go for it. A bogger print would be cool for sure. I thought about that once, but are we going to have boggers in 20 - 30 years ? Either way, what ever you decide go for it...

nykoma
02-25-2006, 03:10 PM
[iagree] [cheers]

bakelite
02-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Once you get one it's pretty likely you will get more so keep that in mind...kinda like stick with a theme you like. Try to consider how you can add to what you have....hope this makes sense. Good luck.[cheers]

jeeper
02-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Ive wanted a tatoo for a while but can not think of anything im gonna want on me for 20 plus years ! So thats why iz got no ink !

u-can-2
02-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Once you get one it's pretty likely you will get more so keep that in mind...kinda like stick with a theme you like. Try to consider how you can add to what you have....hope this makes sense. Good luck.[cheers]

[iagree]

My whole left leg is a magical/Wizardry theme [36][36][36]

bakelite
02-25-2006, 04:04 PM
cool......speaking from experience, this is where I messed up [16]

u-can-2
02-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Me too. My arm are hopeless for sleeves :(

ShortStack
02-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Agreed .. its gotta be something personal. Make it represent you and something in your life right now that you want to remember. Everytime you look at that tatoo you'll remember when you got it and what was going on.

If you have ideas in your head, go to google image and type it in. Like Wizard Tattoo, Truck Tattoo etc.

stuckle
02-25-2006, 06:59 PM
yah im trying t0o think up something aswell

i know i want to encoperate my last name..and chevy symbol...not sure whatevlse yet

Squishy
02-25-2006, 07:02 PM
how bout "bucket"(close eanough) inside a chev symbol[f] [22]

Nutbar
02-25-2006, 07:10 PM
I want to get a couple and I am thinking nordic or viking type theme being Norweigan myself.
like the rest of them said make sure it is something that means something to you cause once you got it you got it so it better be something you will like when you're old and grey

Moondog
02-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Make it personal. It's for you ON you. Think "I is this something that I 'll want in 20 -30 years." Then go for it. A bogger print would be cool for sure. I thought about that once, but are we going to have boggers in 20 - 30 years ? Either way, what ever you decide go for it...

Excellent advise!!! I stopped having tattoos done 20 years ago and I have 1 or 2 if I ever win the lottery the first thing that I would do is have tem all lasered off and have new ones done. Like Warlord stated take your time and think about what you really want remember that they are there forever.

Cheeky
02-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Dont know to comment,mine was all personal-FOR ME AND ONLY ME,fuck I cant even see it(full back piece-60 hrs...)It was somthing I needed at the time and for the rest of my life..My wife gets to look at it all the time,but the odd time I catch it in the mirror and know someones got my back:D

If you are into art pick somthing that is apealing to the eye,if you want to look hardcore,get somthing hardcore,if you want a tatto,pick some flash off the wall at the local tatty palace of your choice.....

All I know (for myself)I put into the thought that this is somthing that you will look at for the rest of your life and that takes alot of thought,believe it or not--try to keep emotions of where you are in life to a minimum,they change[cheers]

Cheeky
02-26-2006, 01:22 AM
[16] ,,wow,who's the wiener[27]