PDA

View Full Version : advice,

shockless
02-22-2006, 05:05 PM
well right now i have an axle housing, gears, and hubs . im missing calipers, and shafts right now, as well as money to buy the steering stuff, im thinking since all i have done is unbolted the ttb and the mounts that maybe i should just throw it back in so my truck is driveable for now, then wehn i get all the stuff go hard and do the sas in a weekend, anyone got an opinion? the ttb would only be in til i get $

crimsen
02-22-2006, 06:35 PM
id say go for it. that or take a run to pyp and see what all they have. you may be able to get a whole front axel and get that in.

sparky
02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
id say go for it. that or take a run to pyp and see what all they have. you may be able to get a whole front axel and get that in.
hey hey [iagree] lots of decent stuff in picky u never know and good prices..................god u guys and ur ford stuff...[f]

shockless
02-22-2006, 08:41 PM
a hd d44? i dont think they would, but its worth a try i guess. i think im gonna just put it back together for now

sparky
02-22-2006, 09:46 PM
how often u go to picky........i mean i have got bb chevys out of there and headlights for sunfires and airbags stuff that should never make it to picky cause most of us know how valuable they are but u need to check all the time.........but ur time is worth something ...............[cheers]

shockless
02-22-2006, 09:57 PM
yah well if i could drive i would

sparky
02-22-2006, 10:02 PM
ok fine then dont go to picky see if i care buddy[f]

In The Zone
02-22-2006, 10:46 PM
put it back together get all your parts rebuild the new axle then install it..
bearings seals ect......calipers buy em new or shop for good donors.

shafts again used or new just be sure you know your lenghts...

shockless
02-22-2006, 11:29 PM
yah i have shafts lined up from beer baron, allright thats what ill do.. thanks guys and guess what?? ill post pics of solid axle ... unswapping haha