PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Jeep store of Choice in Lower Mainland?

Huzzey
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey guys/gals, whats happenin. So i found this site because alomost everyday in my drive to work in vancouver. I see this jeep with www.funinbc.com sticker in the back windshield. So I wanted to check it out. Good site. So some people in a few threads have bashed Gemini sales. I have been there a few time. No problems, they were helpful. Had what I needed. The older lady in the Hasting St. is nice enough. Guy in Langely. Meh, whatever, got what I needed and left. So question in this thread is, Whats everones Jeep Shop/store of choice here in the lower mainland. I wish to know just to see whats out there, and whats cheapest. Throw some places towards me. Lets see where you all go to get your supplies, because if you really own a jeep (especially an older one) you have obviously had to buy some parts for it! haha.

I drive a '86 CJ and It loves new parts :):)

Huzzey (brand new member)

Milkman
02-13-2006, 05:53 PM
nsor

Nutbar
02-13-2006, 06:11 PM
JEAP Thrills in Maple Ridge usually have the best prices on Jeep parts and the guys there know their shit especially when it comes to jeeps.The owner has been a jeep service man sinc 1974

Honky
02-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Jeep thrills all the way.

I have never had as bad as service as Gemini sales in Langley. Would never spend another nickle in there again.

but like anything shop around for your best price

FKN MRK
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
yep...jeap thrills. good people there[36]

jeeper
02-13-2006, 07:42 PM
I dont like to bad mouth a store or something but I have never been treated right at gemini ! I refuse to go there ! Good to see they are making you happy but ive had to many bad experiances from them .

Craig at jeep thrills ,, Not a jeep store but my bro Mike at NORTh SHore of road knows the parts very well and hes had a jeep for 15 plus years .

I dont know if Grahamne at norgra parts in new west has any cj parts leftover but hes an amc guy so there may be stufff he can crossover for you .

Theres one by the ferry (albion ) not sure of the name I think its Garys auto wrecking ,

Good luck as the old parts are getting harder to come by and lots of times your gonna have to go aftermarket stuff !-Bruce

OverkillYJ
02-13-2006, 10:14 PM
I hate Gemini Langley, the guys a dick. never going back there, even if i save hundreds of dollars. I havent been to Jeep Thrills yet, but if you need any engine work, not just for jeeps... go to Kershaw Performance. i just ordered a chev 383 from them, there great guys. They specialize in hi-performance engins.

Made.U.Look
02-13-2006, 11:31 PM
JEAP Thrills in Maple Ridge usually have the best prices on Jeep parts and the guys there know their shit especially when it comes to jeeps.The owner has been a jeep service man sinc 1974

I agree 100%...I've always had excellant service and if I manage to bugger up something real good they (Kraig,Matt,Troy and Rob) either get me in that day or the next morning.[36]

jeepsteve
02-14-2006, 12:30 AM
jeep trills is pretty damn good , ... if u are looking for used definately try gary's autowrecking

Blackjeepyj8
02-14-2006, 07:40 AM
I haven't had any bad experiences with Gemini but yeah Gary's autowrecking is a good place to get used parts. Too bad Rick doesn't work there anymore, he was a good guy. Anyone know what the shop rates are at Jeap Thrills?

Jeep Junkie
02-14-2006, 08:38 AM
I can't say enough good things about Jeep Thrills in Maple Ridge. They were a HUGE help with my CJ project. Great guys who really know there stuff with jeeps.

Jeepnut
02-14-2006, 08:45 AM

Have to agree with Mikey and a few others here.....Best place in the lower mainland....If it wasn't for Mikey, Craig and Matt at the time i was building mine it would not have happened[36]

FINGERS
02-14-2006, 09:02 AM
no freakin comment,not thrilled... gemini or gary's

Jeepnut
02-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Sounds like someone needs a hug..................[15]

[f]

Mr Vic
02-14-2006, 11:34 AM
jeep thrills has been great for the work done to my jeep, same for sport trucks in surrey (same guys as NSOR). good prices at either place, and quality work. only delt with gemini in langley once, that was enough for me to not go back. haven't delt with gary's auto wrecking in maple ridge but have heard good stuff about them, though prices can be high sometimes.

Made.U.Look
02-15-2006, 03:45 AM
For the times that I've had to go to Gary's to get the odd replacement parts Gina has given me good deals...:)

Jeepnut
02-15-2006, 08:58 AM
gina's.........HOT[6] [36]

FrogDog
02-15-2006, 10:16 AM
heep, cheep, creep, no no no i remember now.. that would be Jeep Thrills..

[cheers]

fourplay
02-15-2006, 12:22 PM
heep, cheep, creep, no no no i remember now.. that would be Jeep Thrills..

[cheers]

Jeap I thought?

England
02-15-2006, 02:01 PM
With everyone on this Jeap Thrills without them I wouldnt have a jeep great guys great rates !!!!!!!

Kinslayer
02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I've gone to Gary's for tons of things, for my Jeep AND my Sprint..Everything costs 50 bucks though..it's strange - no matter WHAT it is, it's 50 bucks. Fender, Glass, Alt..hell, every single thing i've bought there cost me 50 bucks!

Milkman
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Don't forget about the states. No duty on most parts, & half the stores up here can't always get you what you want. (or at the price you want) (just ship to Belingham or Blaine)

UU
02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Jeap Thrills

Suz
02-15-2006, 04:19 PM
[iagree]

Huzzey
02-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Wicked response to this thread. Thanks everyone. yeah I have heard good things about Jeep Thrills, haven't made it out there yet for anything though. Thanks for all.

BEEF
03-05-2006, 12:37 PM
jeep thrills. matt knows his shit and craig is pretty helpfull. always give good prices.