PDA

View Full Version : Clear Creek Hot tub trip

Milkman
01-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Better late than Never-Thanks Aaron for the help to post these.

Had an awsome time. It was fun even the part of getting into camp at 5 am. The food was awsome thanks again Bruce & Kevin. It kinda sucked when we had to leave-why go back to work? It was great to meet more of you guys, but as usual I did not get a chance to talk to everyone. (next time I guess)[cheers]

Taxidermy
01-11-2006, 06:03 PM
sweet

CUSTOM-RUNNER
01-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Great picks, wish I could have made that trip.

u-can-2
01-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Fucken TeaBag [f]

Honky
01-11-2006, 06:36 PM
great pics but maybe just pick the bet pics to upload

Evan the Blue
01-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Great Trip [5] gots to do it again soon

epic3
01-11-2006, 07:06 PM
More of you?great pics but maybe just pick the bet pics to upload

Princess
01-11-2006, 07:07 PM
great pics but maybe just pick the bet pics to upload

whats up Kev? gettin bandwidth worried already?

was a good trip, one i won't forget being it the last trip with Chilliwack

Milkman
01-11-2006, 07:38 PM
[quote=Princess]whats up Kev? gettin bandwidth worried already?

Each picture told a story. If you did not know what they meant then the pic. might not make sense. So here we go:

1st two were at the pub were we met. 2nd one was at the trailhead were we met again. Then there is the T-bag stick fix. Then theres #6&7 frozen ice with water running under it. (that is one of the spots were we went to on the night run) Jeep driving in the ditch-that was fun, started to blow a bead, but I saved it by backing up & putting some air into it. Then there is Seattle in the tub, ya thats worthless without a supermodel.
Then there is Fuzzy Aaron-shity shot but it shows the boulders that we drove around. It does not show the 100' drop off. (I had to drive around those boulders at 4:30 am in the dark with a 36" tire on my hood) That should be part of a driving test for all people who are F.O.B.

Another dark pic. shows the last bit of a sunset when we were leaving. The pic with HWA jeep shows the deadly ice on the road.
Then there is one pic of me cutting down a tree for firewood for the woodstove.
Then there is a shot of HWA' rear end
There is a shot of a jeep at the end of the road-That is were the bridge is out.
There is a pic of the hot water pipes coming out of the ground for the hot tubs and last but not least a frozzen waterfall shot.

Big_Ern
01-11-2006, 07:39 PM
whats up Kev? gettin bandwidth worried already?

was a good trip, one i won't forget being it the last trip with Chilliwack

no. Bandwidth is cheap. Its the storage space that is expensive. We just had to upgrade to the next account size today.

Grat pics tho Chris[cheers]

surreysinner
01-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Great pics but I would remove the tree/chainsaw pic due to bleeding hearts that may be reading. Plus I think you may be able to get in shit for that.

sparkes3
01-11-2006, 09:30 PM
cool pics .looks like a good trip

F150HULK
01-11-2006, 09:33 PM
sweet!

kootenaycat
01-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Great pics but I would remove the tree/chainsaw pic due to bleeding hearts that may be reading. Plus I think you may be able to get in shit for that.
I don't know about you, but that tree looked pretty dead to me! A green tree on the other hand would be off limits, but then again they don't burn too good either!

Milkman
01-11-2006, 11:23 PM

Standing deadfall.

smokey
01-12-2006, 09:48 AM
why this that green toy in the pool,i recall when i was knee high to a grasshopper that was a swimming pool before people started throwing bottles in there

Honky
01-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Best firewood is a dead standing tree and it's actually good for the forest to remove dead wood.

Milkman
01-12-2006, 11:01 AM
that green truck showed up in the middle of the night when we were sleeping. That water is about 6" anyway, so if you dare to swim it. I would not.