View Full Version : Want to Buy - Ford Steps/Wh. Covers

01-10-2006, 05:45 PM
We have a Ford 250 truck - 1990. We need to buy 2 steps to get up into the truck. Also, we need to buy 4 wheel covers - plastic arcs shaped covers that would be attached above the tires to the truck. Not know the exact names of these 4 items.

01-10-2006, 05:47 PM
By steps do u mean running boards?

Im not sure if that is the name or not but a little ledge to step on before you hop in the truck?

01-10-2006, 06:01 PM
are you talking about fender flairs?

01-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Not running boards. We had running boards. Smashed them on rocks on the KVR so took them off. Also yes - fender flairs. We keep breaking everything.

In The Zone
01-10-2006, 11:20 PM
dude what do fender flares have to do with breaking shit?

01-10-2006, 11:24 PM
i think he needs knew ones cause they broke his old fender flares

gotta love the carnage taxidemy[36]

In The Zone
01-11-2006, 08:58 PM
i would not call a fender flare carnage it is just like dressing