View Full Version : 88 ford bronco gas tank swap

01-03-2006, 06:49 PM
After a fun time a stave while back I punched a hole in the bottom of my tank on my 88 fullsize bronco. As I later found out apparently u need a special tool to get the high pressure rubber lines off from the tank (pump) to the hard lines on the frame frame.:( Well when i went to drop the tank I just ripped them off, so heres my question Does anyone have any lines that I could use maybe something off another ford? whatever works really any imput would be just super doop! thanks:D[f]

01-03-2006, 07:30 PM
cut the lines and replace it with a high pressure fuel hose. My rangers like that. :D[f]