PDA

View Full Version : parts

Dustbin
12-14-2005, 09:23 AM
hey ya'll i work at a dodge/jeep dealership now so if any of u jeep dudes and galls need shit and i no u will, just let me know cause i can get it cheap and fast.

" Take alook up at the sky just befor you die, its the last time u will" METALICA RULES

zookiguy
12-14-2005, 11:15 AM
which one??

Honky
12-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Cheap and dealership in one breath? strange

--------
out of my mind.... back in five minutes

Milkman
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Not that I have the cash right now, but how much for a tinted rear glass door for a tj? I need one of those as I broke mine last year.

2003 rubicon 99 xj
33's ---------31's
Working on both of them

England
12-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Sent yer a pm by the way HWA loves axles

ShortStack
12-14-2005, 03:17 PM
I need the bearing cap for the input shaft on a 01 TJ ... yesterday [j]

Coming in to Jeep Thrills tomorrow Via Pioneer in Mission. Which one you at?

Dustbin
12-14-2005, 03:29 PM
sounds good ill try to get some pricese tomorow, PIONEERE., what couler is it ? sorry about the typing. i suck at this

" Take alook up at the sky just befor you die, its the last time u will" METALICA RULES

Dustbin
12-14-2005, 03:36 PM
sounds good ill try to get some pricese tomorow, PIONEERE., what couler is it ? sorry about the typing. i suck at this, oh and blazergirl, what input shaft? im not a jeep guy i dont know much about them yet.

HEAVY METAL
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
dont lie to us.. i heard to work at a jeep dealership you have to be gay and have a cavity search every morning before first coffee....that way they get stinky finger cauze you havnet had your morning coffee shit yet.....

-----------------------

I'M AN ASSHOLE.... DEAL WITH IT.... I HAVE....

Ironman
12-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[15][15][15][15]

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems

Squishy
12-14-2005, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by HEAVY METAL

dont lie to us.. i heard to work at a jeep dealership you have to be gay and have a cavity search every morning before first coffee....that way they get stinky finger cauze you havnet had your morning coffee shit yet.....

-----------------------

I'M AN ASSHOLE.... DEAL WITH IT.... I HAVE....

owen gives the inspections[48]

FrogDog
12-14-2005, 08:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by HWA

Cheap and dealership in one breath? strange

[c] [iagree] [c]

------------------------------------------------------
I know, who the fuck asked me anyway ..

Dustbin
12-15-2005, 06:43 AM
i dont know what kind of special treatment u get dean but dam.

ShortStack
12-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh .. I got it today through jeep thrills who had it ordered by pioneer [:p]

Made.U.Look
12-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Pioneer Mission ...[2b][2b] Will never go there again...[16][16]

slappy
12-25-2005, 06:40 AM
pioneer tried to rip off my sister last summer. tried to charge her a couple of hundred to fix a bloody seatbelt in her cherokee.

Roy
12-25-2005, 06:49 AM
Pioneer has treated me very well. Good prices and service. I also had a pleasant suprise at Murray GM in Abbotsford. Went to Lordco to price out a timing belt cover and tensioning spring for an '88 Firefly (son's first car, got it free). Not available. When I showed him the invoice for the one that was purchase in August he then said "cant get it until almost new years, try the wreckers." We went to Abbotsford (had to go there anyway) and stopped at Murray. They'll have one in on Tuesday (would have been today but because of Christmas holidays) and the cover and spring was cheaper than just the cover at Lordco...and that was including the 25% discount. Has happened at Pioneer too where the oem price was almost the same as the jobber. Not in everything but in a few.

Roy

Evan the Blue
12-25-2005, 03:15 PM
If given the opportunity dealerships will take you for everything possible. I would trust one, as far as work or purchase of new vehicle, about as far as I could toss one of those fat cat salesmen.[1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][blah][1c][fire][sorrysign

Imagination is more important that knowledge

ShortStack
12-25-2005, 07:22 PM
The only thing i'll do at Pioneer is buy parts and thats if i have to.

I wont deal with the BodyShop and thats after they sent my YJ back to me with a bent frame still. (Tboned a cartrailer at the axles and went over)

I took it back to them and they swore to hell and high water it wasn't bent and that they would NEVER do a 4wheel alignment to a vechile if the frame was still bent because the machine would show it was all outta wack still. I went to the manager and said look..i'll pay for the freaking time it takes to put it on the frame machine IF ITS NOT STILL BENT> They're like okay ... Next thing i know the supposed top body guy was gone, and i paid NOTHING.

Its funny that the technicians couldn't tell the frame was still bent on the frame machine or the wheel alignment machine. But I could tell by the dents in the fenders. Why, cause they showed me it before they began the work and it didn't drive/stop straight. Turned out it was still bent at a 45degree and pushed back 3".

[36]

Its Lifted ... and Fat Chicks CAN Climb.

Explorer guy418
12-25-2005, 07:29 PM
do they buy jeeps im lookin at selling mine.

87 YJ
Wanted : Ford Ranger 4x4.
MSN: daryl_crutch@hotmail.com

England
12-27-2005, 09:57 AM
im still waiting for this guy to quote me on doors !!