PDA

View Full Version : Off my lasy ass

epic3
11-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Well I've been layed off (bored now)so I got off my lasy ass and pulled the dead tranny from my truck and like my suspisions told me the main pump at the input shaft of the tranny is siezed fortunately I kept the original tranny with worn clutch bands and hopefully a good pump I'll be puttin it in tomorow with any luck all will be good.
Any suggestions on where I can buy a new pump I was told by a parts store I use that they don't stock tranny repair or rebuild parts and to call a tranny shop.

In The Zone
11-21-2005, 07:57 PM
CAll a tranny shop.

HMMMMMMM
ITS a FORD

epic3
11-21-2005, 08:00 PM
I called one they told me to rebuild the tranny for 1200 bucks

Always broke
11-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Try calling my friend out at Vic's Custom Exhaust he has connections to a tranny rebuild guy that does it on the side for cash and he's good the number is 1-604-792-1990 Randy is the name and tell him Todd sent you then he will understand[36]

TRYING NOT TO SCARE THE ON BOARD NURSE ONE DAY AT A TIME heheheheheh!!

trevyota
11-22-2005, 10:34 AM
see, getting off your ass cost's YOU money.

something witty

epic3
11-22-2005, 12:28 PM
I was able to take apart both pumps and build one good one all that was wrong was the pump rotor has two splines on it to engage with the tc and they broke off rendering pump in op I also flushed the old tc and am puttin it on with the repaired tranny the service manuals that came with truck show everything way better than a Hayes or Bently if all goes in smooth I should be back on the road by friday.