PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahah My Toy

Murd0c
11-12-2005, 01:18 AM
[36]Well honestly I don't have a place nor the time to work on my truck, so I got my buddy (dexter302) to work on it since he needs cash and all(nothing new there) Well my 89 p/u has 340k on it pulls off the air filter and it's never been changed WTF, takes off the intake manifold and all the hoeses are basicly so old and seized I need new ones hahaha, damm the distruberter cap and rotor are complety fucked.

Dammm and I thought my engine was toast it basicly needed a real bad tune up, he said that the air filter was so clogged that when it banged it on the ground ton I mean tons of dust came out [c][c][c].

He also is changing the diff fluid which I'm sure never has been changed so that should be a interestions color.

I thought I needed a new motor since it lacked so much power hopefully this will fix the problem for now, just can't wait to take my truck out again, I don't remember the last time I had it running proper.

Well I guess for the year and a half I've had it's never run proper so fucken ca't wait right now, damm guy only gets tuesday to thursday off finish off my truck so I can take is wheeling(well brake it at least [36][36][36][36])

Only in BC you can wheel in the Snow, Sun & Rain in the same day!!

F150HULK
11-12-2005, 06:48 AM
I make sand castles with my air filter[redneck] afetr I wheel with it.

I

Toyrantula
11-12-2005, 09:13 AM
I filter Postill Lake swamp water with my air filter.

I`m hung like Einstein
and smart as a horse.

Big_Ern
11-12-2005, 09:35 AM
hey reece, ever heard of maintenance? [f]

good to hear its running good now tho

---------------------
Jeeps are like tampons....
Every pussy needs one[f]

TeaBag: '80 Toy "4Runner" on 36" SXs with dual t-cases
Daily Driver: '83 RX-7
Old rig: '89 4Runner 'The Last Ride (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14144)'

Murd0c
11-12-2005, 10:37 AM
ya know kidding I should of been doing a little more maintenance then ghangeing the oil eh, lol still funny stuff tho. Not sure if it's runner better still working on it, I still have to change both timeing comver gaskets. Hopefully that will stop the rest of my oil leaks. Those are the last of the gaskets to fix on the top end.

I think the reving problem was found, one of the hoses(I think a vacum line not sure) was so caked with shit inside it's like the hose was being pinched from the inside. So hopefully that will fix that problem.

I just can't wait to go out wheeling again to see how my trucks supposted to run I hope.

bakelite
11-12-2005, 02:41 PM
hey good stuff man, hope it gets rolling soon...[36]

dexter302
11-12-2005, 04:40 PM
ok,, diff fluids,, trans,, transfer,, horn, 1 brake light 1 tail light,, 2 signal bulbs,, 1 headlight back assembly, cap rotor, air filter,, pulgs, pcv valve, valve cover gaskets, intake gasket, exhaust gasket after cat, 1tail light lens, i marker light on front, replace air intake pipe, clean o2 sensor, repair bad connections on main power cable, replace both rear springs, rotate tires, weld cracks in rear frame where bumper is mounted,, repair bumper mounts install more rear facinbg lights,, (reverse lihgts),,, dont worry,, iwill find more broken/worn parts

This space for rent
..._______
../_______\
.(]]__o__[[)
|\_o ___o_/|
|_|.........|_|

.............//)
..........,/../ /
........./..../ /
....//'...'/.`
./'/.../..../.....:^.\
('(.......... _/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.
...\..............(
....\..............\

Murd0c
11-12-2005, 04:48 PM
yeppers a fair ammount of work there, thanks Greg. I guess I can't talk shit about you any more[f]

Ah fuck it your still a dink [22]

dexter302
11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
you just wait,, im gunna wire your brake switch to your interior light.....

This space for rent
..._______
../_______\
.(]]__o__[[)
|\_o ___o_/|
|_|.........|_|

.............//)
..........,/../ /
........./..../ /
....//'...'/.`
./'/.../..../.....:^.\
('(.......... _/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.
...\..............(
....\..............\

stuckle
11-12-2005, 05:08 PM
[16]

learn how to do your own matinence....

Murd0c
11-13-2005, 01:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by dexter302

you just wait,, im gunna wire your brake switch to your interior light.....

Fuck how many people have you told me you were going to do that 2? and you havn't done it to anyone yet, if ya want to get paid bitch don't do that shit or else I might go off like Brad and say I have no money [49].

Stuckle I don't have a place nor time to do the work, so I thought I would give it to greg to get some extra cash to buy a real truck[41]