PDA

View Full Version : Hippo Lined Interior?

JD
10-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey i was wondering if anyone out there has hippo lined their interior of there Zuk? Or is there some sort of other weather paint of some sort i can use? Im trying to find something that i can get muddy and just spray it out? so i can wheel with the top off! Thx

88.5 samurai, toy axles, hi-steer, 35" tires, and one gutless 1.3l

redman
10-25-2005, 04:42 AM
my friend used those roofing sheets that melt did a nice job on his zuki he drilled in a drain hole on each side now its hose clean after each trip seems to work well for him

dumb chicks Rule

tazuki
10-25-2005, 05:15 AM
Iv'e done the entire inside and under the hood with Gator liner and it works awsome , very tough and when you need to wash it just pull the drain plugs and spray , sometimes using a light brush.. Just remember to sand down the area real good with 100 grit to rough it up real good ...

"What for you bury me under the cold cold ground"

EIEIO
10-26-2005, 10:50 AM
My cab is rhino lined. Works good. Pull the plugs and spray it out.

bczukis.com
SJ413 - Under the knife. Got diesel?

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- George W. Bush

norm
10-26-2005, 05:38 PM
gravel guard works

IF THINGS DON'T CHANGE THEY'LL STAY THE SAME

Evan the Blue
10-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Ive used Hippo on the interior of my yj 2-3 yrs ago still looks good!! [5] Also done a friends which was stolen so who knows eh? My only recommendation is that you do VERY good prep work.(sand and clean of dust) The other concern is temp of the place you do it can make a big difference to the amount of set up time and fluidity. Good luck and pm if any ????[36]

I have a drinking problem .... two hands and only one mouth.

Sinister
11-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey man Ive used everything above and hippo gaurd was by far the best,it impressed me so much I did the hole interior and exterior of my last zuki,sold it to one of my best friends a year and a half ago and it still looks brand new,it fades a little in the sun but shit,just spray on some tire shine and your interior will always look brand new.It is so strong man when I did the outside of my last zuk I took it strait threw the bush no trails,every time I got drunk I tried to scratch it,It was hard as hell to even dent my doors or body let alone scratch it but make sure you sand down your surface good and wipe it out with a good degreaser before you role it on.Good luck

86 tintop zuki,toy axels,heater,steering,00civic seats,optima,momo,locked,custom everything

Jeep Junkie
11-22-2005, 06:56 AM
I've done the interior of my CJ and it worked awesome. The finish is durable and the clean up is easy, just pull plugs and rinse. I'd recommend it.

F150HULK
11-22-2005, 02:32 PM
I used it in my box and it has taken a beating and works great!

I