PDA

View Full Version : wheres ledgeview

YotaBoy
09-29-2005, 06:56 PM
where the fuck is ledgeview trail??????

The only low thing u should drive is a lawn mower!

carey
09-29-2005, 07:16 PM
ACROSS THE MISSION BRIDGE ON ABBOTSFORD SIDE ON THE MOUNTAIN THERE IT IS ALL PRETTY MUCH GONE TO HOUSING COMPLEXS NOW
SORRY WE DIDN'T GET TO WHEEL IT EH

carey
09-29-2005, 07:17 PM
ACROSS THE MISSION BRIDGE ON ABBOTSFORD SIDE ON THE MOUNTAIN THERE IT IS ALL PRETTY MUCH GONE TO HOUSING COMPLEXS NOW
SORRY WE DIDN'T GET TO WHEEL IT EH

hornythrony
09-29-2005, 10:33 PM
do you know where ledge view golf course is if not find out and its alittle past it on the right hand side but like buddy said its almost all gone to houses now:([27]

its a fullsize thing! jeep owners just wont understand :p

MetalMan
09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Yup, developers we work for have been in there for a while. A good chunk of those houses have foundations built by me and my old man. Ledgeview is pretty much toast.

I'm not a drunkaholic, occifer...

Bigsexy
10-03-2005, 10:54 AM
it is almost gone... but not totally.. there are still some sick trails up there.. u just gotta head up a lil ways.. i used to dirtbike all threwout that mt.. if u do decide to go on someof the trails make sure u have another truck to pull ya out.. cause the ruts look decieving.. i barried my 38s countless times in some holes that look tiny..

96 f150 6 susp 2 body, 38'' tsls,custom stainless bumpers ,weld'd front, and a "lift it cause fat chicks" sticker on back window