PDA

View Full Version : opinions

Aaron
08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
i am thinking about selling my truck and i want some opinions on how much i should ask for it.i started with an 86 sami soft top.the body is tubbed out 2or3 inches has a widened tranny tunnel the front window flips down and i cut the hood up and made it cowl to vent hot air(the hood is in pretty rough shape due to an on road flip up incident).it has a full roll cage with 4 runner seats and a custom dash that i made.it has a toyota 4cyl eng cooled by an aluminum rad and an electric fan plus a snorkel and i run a chevy alternator.a 4 spd yota tranny/tcase tucked up into the tunnel so nothing hangs lower than2" below the frame. the tranny breather extends as high as the snorkel, along with the diff breathers.i use 2 lengthened front 4 runner single cardan d-shafts with a machined adapter to fit a front shaft in the rear.toyota axles with 5.29S a welded rear and open front both rebuilt.i made the steering out of 7/8"bar and the rod ends will bust before the drag link or tie rod bend,it also has a solid aluminum"rag joint".35"boggers on 15"aluminum mags.for the suspension i used rear leafs all around re arked and millitary wrapped and a spring over d,l,s up front with modified shock mounts and rs5000s,and buggy springs in the rear with inboarded upper mounts rs9000 and a ladderbar with shackle type traction bar, all using rubber bushings.it uses the toyota hydraulic clutch.`custom bumpers and rocker bars that connect to the cage and frame.also boasts a pretty shitty soft top that keeps out rain and flying debrisand vice grip window cranks.any opinions appreciated (including the wise ass ones).no im not buying a jeep fuckers i need $$$$ bad.

Mofo

madmaxb2
08-17-2005, 08:00 AM
can we see some pictures?

86 mad max broncoII. all stock

u-can-2
08-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a pretty well set-up Zuk. I would like to see the craftsmanship and overall shape of the truck before I quoted a price ;)

Got Grilled Cheese (with Ketchup) ?
*** I used to be sexist........... But bitches hate that shit [:0] ***
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/HWA/2004923204537_jeepbeat.gif

EIEIO
08-17-2005, 12:37 PM
[stupid]

Sounds awesome. Trade you my Flat Deck Samurai for it :D

85 SJ413 Chopped & Decked, Locked & Loaded!
www.bczukis.com

...and on that farm he had a...

fourbyfourer
08-17-2005, 01:21 PM
yes lets see some pics...if its cheap i might be interested

Save the trees...Eat a beaver