PDA

View Full Version : the creek freak

trevyota
08-12-2005, 11:42 PM
so tonight, after a few trip's to lordco and some screwin around, buckle and i got my new shock's up front. so it's test drive time, i see this harmless little hill going down into a creek "looking" kinda thingy

you know what i mean, the kinda thing that's dry 10 month's out fo the year

so anyways

were half way down, and some fruitbar start's yellin about green peace and call'n the DFO and the RCMP n stuff, but, it's 2 late for me to turn around cuz my truck is sliding and i'm almost vertical to a point of going end over end, so after some nice PR work by brad(dave's brother)and some solid spotting by buckle himself
we get the rig to the bottom, but the creek freak is still yelling about us killing the salmon,

AS a fishing guide and a seasoned angler, it's not hard to tell that a fish cant live in a mud pit, truck or no truck

but he's still yelling RCMP DFO YOU GUY"S ARE NEVER GETTING THAT TRUCK out of there yada yada yada.

but you get that feeling, am i gunna get out, dave's truck was to fat to come pull me out and i was more then burried in the creek bed, so we winch me around and start the acent back up the hill.......

creek freak's still yelling, after 4 more winch point's we make er out to the top

BUT my question is, does anybody know what the actual penalty and or fine for driving through a salmon bearing body of water is?

all that for a testdrive ehh

funny thing is end of the day, the guy shakes my hand and say's he was impressed that we got out of there that quick, mabey we shoulda slowed down so i didnt push in my box........ again
[c][!]

89toy 4in sus
33's
camrock,magnum and a whole lotta faith

stuckle
08-13-2005, 02:12 AM
[36][36]Gooder times trev...cant wait till tomorow to see you out with the group...o hold on...

YOUR NOT COMING[16]

:(

1992 Full Size Blazer, 33" BridgeStone Duellers, Bilstein's

sj-x 500
08-13-2005, 03:56 PM
the fisheries can be pretty anal about that, but only if the water is running

Zuk's on Ice.

trevyota
08-14-2005, 09:26 AM
it was less then flowing, if anything, i made it better lol

89toy 4in sus
33's

stuckle
08-14-2005, 04:56 PM
dude what happend...why couldnt u come to davis..i wanted u to be there..so did Aaron...

1992 Full Size Blazer, 33" BridgeStone Duellers, Bilstein's

trevyota
08-15-2005, 07:47 AM
when we winched outa the creek, i ripped out a brake line again

89toy 4in sus
33's

wade and cleatus
08-16-2005, 08:55 AM
I woulda told him to shut the fuck up or i'd give him a reason to call the cops. People who dont shut up need to be learned some manners.

~GOSH!.............................IDIOT!~

SBC hris
08-17-2005, 04:21 PM
As long as the water flows into streams with other fish in them, the fisheries can fine you and it can be very bad. I've heard of fines in the 1000's of $. But it's not likely that they're going to do anything about it.

HEAVY METAL
08-17-2005, 04:38 PM
tell him to go join bc4x4

-----------------------

SHOULD CALL MY TRUCK THE BLUEBERRY TURNOVER....