PDA

View Full Version : Davis Lake

Moondog
08-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Had a great time up there on Saturday[36] Wheeled with Tom all day probably the best days wheelin i have had for a long time!! Shame that i could not have stayed the night. Met Heavy Metal (at last) cool guy, as well as Big B , Basher, Factor ,numerous others that I can't remember and of course Buckle (got wiring loom) as well as Fungirl and Wade & Cooter (super cool dog) can't wait until the long weekend Stave Yahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

STranger
08-08-2005, 08:05 AM
ya,had a hoot!the latest improvements on the little b2 worked great(even if it did like to spit out the left front spring)and some of the quad trails were perfect for it.
moondog is a crazy englishman(sorry-canadian!)taking that cherokee places it shouldn't go.was too busy wheelin to get pictures though,so someone else will have to ante up.
oh,ya-redline got the runner into some rediculously tight spots too-nice work!
and kev,thanks for the beers!

-------------------------
i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

sometimes when i'm tired i'll be rude to people...the rest of the time it's just because i think it's funny.

stuckle
08-08-2005, 08:16 AM
yah was a gooder time. just gotta stay away from those dam quad trails...

1992 Full Size Blazer, 33" BridgeStone Duellers, Bilstein's

HEAVY METAL
08-08-2005, 10:48 AM
very nice to meet y mang....

-----------------------

SHOULD CALL MY TRUCK THE BLUEBERRY TURNOVER....

B
08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
yup me to nice meet u dude ... see you out there and sept long is coming to fast...[36][36][36]

down for r&r (redesign and rebuild)

84 chev (B.F.U. - BIG FUCKIN UNIT) currently being 4 linked and airbagged in the rear and dana 60 up front

Moondog
08-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey Tom did you find your spring?

I'M NOT BLOODY ENGLISH!!

stuckle
08-08-2005, 04:59 PM
haha...yah he did i think..if its the same time...right before we all had to pick up the end of that p.o.s. bronco right tom[f]

didnt anyone get any pictures of the weekend...liek me being stuck at the entrance to the quad trail?[36]

Moondog
08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah I got a pic of you stuck (it was the only one I took) Tom's spring came out again while we were doing some night wheelin back in those quad trails. Pretty cool in there at night I took some more body damage I have got to stop using trees as brakes lol. I will see if I can resize that pic by emailing to myself as I don't have a program to resize if not pm me your email and iwill send it to you ok.

I'M NOT BLOODY ENGLISH!!

Taz Jeep
08-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Send me the pic, I'll resize it and post it for you :D

http://members.shaw.ca/tcbulmer/smilies/canadaflag%20smiley.gif

Moondog
08-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I sent the pic to you Rob thanks Dave.

I'M NOT BLOODY ENGLISH!!

Taz Jeep
08-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Here ya go

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/Taz Jeep/200588222154_Buckle.jpg

wade and cleatus
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Im quite shure we met before moondog, but regardless, i know you now and yer a good man. It was nice to spend some time hangin with ya!![cheers]

~Before you takin a look at my world you better take a walk in the real world, cuz this aint no mr. rogers neigborhood~

stuckle
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
yapp..thats the one...i can literally feel my wiring being ripped out in that pic[xx(]

Bigsexy
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
that was definatley a gooder time ive had.. met alot of cool ppl aswell..hope to wheel with ya'll again soon...next time ima bring spare front axels [cheers]

BeerBaron666
08-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey buckle when were you there?

-------------------------------
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!
----------------------
Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/beerbaron666/200516181821_Banner-Bogger-350.jpg
8.24spudKB

redline
08-09-2005, 01:54 PM
awesome weekend as usual. tom, that was a tight fun trail,weird just seeing a spring in the middle of the trail.

STranger
08-09-2005, 02:23 PM
ya,it's getting some j hooks for next weekend.still wheels fine without the spring,though.

-------------------------
i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

sometimes when i'm tired i'll be rude to people...the rest of the time it's just because i think it's funny.

In The Zone
08-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Ya was a awsome day for us as well.

the water was awsome....

nice bumper on the cherokee
Moondog your name escapes me...

YA i didnt see Buckle anywhere.night runs eh ....

HMMMMMMM
ITS a FORD

Moondog
08-09-2005, 08:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by In The Zone

Ya was a awsome day for us as well.

the water was awsome....

Moondog your name escapes me...

YA i didnt see Buckle anywhere.night runs eh ....

HMMMMMMM
ITS a FORD

There's something nice about my cherokee!! How did that happen? My name is Dave (but i answer to anything) Buckle was there most of saturday he left around 8pm or so. Only Tom & Me on the night run I did offer Kev shotgun but he did not want to ride in a real Jeep[c]

I'M NOT BLOODY ENGLISH MATE!!

Taz Jeep
08-09-2005, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by In The Zone

I think that was me you were talking to Sunday afternoon [8D]