PDA

View Full Version : need help!!

Bigsexy
08-03-2005, 07:00 PM
i need someone who no's how to pull the tranny and replace the slave cyl... n do the clutch while its apart on my 96 F150.. Also i jsut recieved a VI .. and need someone to guide me to a place where they may "overlook" a few things[1b] i have 20 days to do this... help plz[cheers]

sj-x 500
08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
k... don't gotta take it apart to take the slave out i don't think.. check that again

Zuk's on Ice.

Hyenuf
08-03-2005, 09:00 PM
What do you need "Overlooked"??

We , the members of FIBC may have the crap you need to fix your crap laying around in our back yards.

As for the slave... Have you looked at it or into it... I don't think it requires the full removal....grab a beer, grab a manual... and check it out... It's all a part of wheeling ... and owning a ford so get used to it... i did!!

:D

It's not that there are too many stupid people in the world..

It's that lightning is not properly distributed!

- Samuel Clements

Bigsexy
08-04-2005, 08:50 AM
i have checkd it out.. well i went to a shop like a month anda half ago.. they told me the tranny has to come off to get at it.. b/c its an internal slave... as far as the "overlooking" uhh well i jsut dont think it will pass a VI.. mayb its too high i duno but the constant clutch fluid leaking outa the tranny does not look good.. its just build up soo much from leakin inside that when i brake it all comes forward and leaks out right by the inspection cover...(i think thats wut its calld)

dickrick
08-04-2005, 10:26 AM
where are you located I have a haynes manual at home you can borrow I am in aldergrove. Either way I will check it out for ya![cheers]

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

STranger
08-04-2005, 10:47 AM
you're right-the tranny does need to be removed to change the slave cyl.and,it's common for them to fuck up.....and don't just blame ford on this one-everyone is doing it that way now.sort of like the unit bearings on front wheels-you can't get away from that crap these days.

-------------------------
i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

sometimes when i'm tired i'll be rude to people...the rest of the time it's just because i think it's funny.

Bigsexy
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
soo about my VI... ne body no where i can get'r done? it should pass xcet for the leaky clutch cyl but im not sure..

F150HULK
08-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Brandon. I'm the master!! done mine 4 times. Let me know what you need to know.

Henry Ford if you were alive I'd kick your ass!!!

F150HULK
08-04-2005, 04:53 PM
VI, Get a hold of RAVEEN. He'll hook ya up no prob! He's neer ya too.

Henry Ford if you were alive I'd kick your ass!!!

Bigsexy
08-04-2005, 06:11 PM
thanks rod i pm'd him .. uve done ur slave 4 times?? i need to find someone who willpretty much do it for me.. cause im not about to pull the tranny...

Broncoo
08-04-2005, 07:08 PM
whay not ya gotta learn somehow

what good is it if you can never think of what to put here

boyzen
08-04-2005, 07:43 PM
woosssss

Sex is like a drug! It makes me feel funny!

Bigsexy
08-05-2005, 01:17 PM
oh i no how to.. im just not gunna.. id much rather pay someone to do it.. ima lazy fuck that way..

DeeDee
08-05-2005, 02:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by brandon

ima lazy fuck

Ill remember that [f] [d]

:: Hit Or Miss ::

shockless
08-08-2005, 06:03 PM
man up and do it yourself

__________________________________________________ ______________________
87 F250 300/4.9l/ stock running gear/3:54s
mods: k&n filter,3 inch trailmaster body lift,31's,roll bar, warn manual hubs,
coming soon:
sas, highsteer, 456's,351 windsor, 38-40s
"I lifted my truck cause fat chicks cant climb"

Bigsexy
08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
everytime ive done atranny or motor swap... i seem to wind up with a jar full of "spareparts" but theres not supposed to b ne.. soo this is y i dont wanna do it this time.. my trucks bout the nicest vehicle ive ownd...