PDA

View Full Version : my trip to 42k

Pudge
08-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Well....where do I start??? I guess I should start off thanking a few people. Mark and Randy, you guys were sooo cool, thanks for keeping me company, towing me for hours, and doing so with smiles on your faces ( maybe it was the [31] or the [stoned] I don' t know). You guys soo rock!! Colin you Kayde... you already know you guys rock too, I owe ya huge for bringing me home, well most of the way anyways, lol. Cheers to everybody else I met up there.[cheers]

Well, the story goes...Me, Mark (dirtballs), And Randy (sp?), left Abbotsford around 4:00 PM with alittle last minute running around, thanks again for being patient. After getting on the road all seemed well, were on the road I've been looking forward to this a long time. I just changed motors last weekend, things are looking good.

Well that didn't last long, we just reach the gravel, right by that nice shaded parking lot, and kaput, motor dies. Well, it's done this before with the old motor I say, and I sujust we have a beer and safety meeting, while letting the stupid truck sit. Well it tirned into two beer, but about 1 - 1 1/2 hours later stupid truck starts. Woo HOO!! Let's boogy, were off again. That didn't last long 5,6,-maybe 8-9k? later were dead again. SAFETY MEETING we garb a couple of beers, Mark breaks out a killer bong. Were doing allright, rather be at 42 mind you, but things could be worse. Much..

after an eternity we give it's time to tow, well Mark's Jeeper did pretty good, except my stupid truck's breaks are now going, so we disconnect for all down hills, time consuming to say the least, but things could be worse...

After driving/towing/pulling for hours, not quite sure where we are going, Mark says "Shit we've seen that sign before". Ya it was the 20 mile bay sign, we zigged when we should have zagged and done a full circle, who knows how much time we wasted, and remember we're still towing. Shit this is a long night.

But every time I wanted to lay down and die, Mark and Randy were smilin' so I moved on, ...Well much to my surprise we made it at 12:30 ish in the morning, and party was still going!![cheers][36][cheers][36][38][38]got the tent set up quick and continued getting loaded!!

Met mudslinger, drewbie, baboink, epic3,ironman,mudgirl, and a couple others that night, oh, and murdoug, the entertainment man!! Can you say loaded??? Wholy fuck it's been awhile since i gots that loaded. Then big ern, jeeper, buckle, and I think someone else showed up on a night run.

Morning aaaa morning[V], pack up and get ready for the tow out, unhook, tow, unhook, tow, etc...Met rider, and....oh shit I can't remember Iwas hurting, oh there was joe (bakelite), cool dude, everyone was great, I can't wait till I can the WHOLE way in & OUT. get down to the samsquench and said stupid truck decides to start, then Colin's won't arghhh this weekend is starting to suck!!! Well he starts we leave I make it to the welcome to mission sign and deead again!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH sat for two hours then got tow trucked home. [33] fuck you stupid truck!!!

till next time...this is the tale of the stupid truck

ps, I have pictures of a certain "owning" and some pics of the trip, but after an hour of wasting my time trying downsize them they are not working for my post, I can email if wanted. If I forgot to mention anyone I'm sorry it was all a blur, oh, I think I met murdoug's gal, sue???

over & out
Paul

MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR MOM

82 CHEV-OTA STEPSIDE LIFTED ON 35'S
GHETTO LOCKED IN THE BACK

baboink
08-02-2005, 06:45 PM
ummmm..i would like to see if you would not mind emailing me....ponilisa@hotmail.com

baboink

stuckle
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
nice seeing yeah again man. I dont think the site is working too good right now. Send the pics to me and i will be able to put them on using a diferent method...infact...everyone can send me there pics and ill do it for yeh

davebuckle@shaw.ca

1992 Full Size Blazer, 33" A/T's, Stock Drivetrain.

C-Dog
08-02-2005, 06:49 PM
hey paul i think you should send them to me to man[1d]lol

this is chevy country on a quite night you csn hear a ford rust

epic3
08-02-2005, 06:49 PM
The bong hmm the killer orange bong it's startin to come back to me and which owning are you thinkin of mine or Shota's

C-Dog
08-02-2005, 06:50 PM
it is all your phil mister checking the back of my eyelids [15][15][15][15][15][cheers]

this is chevy country on a quite night you csn hear a ford rust

Toyquad
08-02-2005, 07:40 PM
time to swap a 22r back into it V6Toy[f]

Sir, it would appear that you have an open diff problem, sir

epic3
08-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I just close my eyes to clean em sometimes it's a deep cleaning they need and it takes a little while I could understand if someone thought I was passed out but I'm not "I never pass out" well never is a long time and I may have done it once or twice

C-Dog
08-02-2005, 08:04 PM
[15][15][15][15][15][15][15] right on phil man u rock[15]

this is chevy country on a quite night you can hear a ford rust

HEAVY METAL
08-02-2005, 08:21 PM
sounds like you were really lucky i didnt show phil...

-----------------------

SHOULD CALL MY TRUCK THE BLUEBERRY TURNOVER....

stuckle
08-02-2005, 08:31 PM
hahaha..blueberry turnover hahaha

[36][36][36][36]

1992 Full Size Blazer, 33" A/T's, Stock Drivetrain.

Murd0c
08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by HEAVY METAL

sounds like you were really lucky i didnt show phil...

-----------------------

SHOULD CALL MY TRUCK THE BLUEBERRY TURNOVER....

Trust me Dean I got him gooder, real gooder but damm why did those other pics get deleted[49]

Paul glad to here you made it back shitty deal with a truck, if it was a full toy I'm sure those problems would be gone[f] shit I wasn't loaded was I [c], shit that was a gooder time well what I can remember I guess [stoned]

Gotta love the new sig Dean can't wait to see the pics!!

It's my fault, I started it all!!!

epic3
08-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Yup Dean they all pitched in for ya I was gotten gooder

dirt balls
08-03-2005, 01:38 PM
hey paul, you don't have to thank us for the ride up, it was a good time and that's all part of 4x4ing. glad you made it home alright. hopefully you find the problem with your truck andisn't too much of a hassle to fix. but when it does get all patched up, give me a shout and we'll go wheeling somewhere. it was good to meet you.

Pudge
08-03-2005, 05:44 PM
hey anybody find a black coleman coffee maker? I only came home with the pot?

Mark, anytime you wanna stop by I got your strap, or I could stop by and check out your shop and drop it off there.

Paul

MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR MOM

82 CHEV-OTA STEPSIDE LIFTED ON 35'S
GHETTO LOCKED IN THE BACK

dirt balls
08-04-2005, 02:54 AM
yeah i got your coffee maker paul left it in the heep