PDA

View Full Version : first time at 42k

dirt balls
08-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Wow, what a great weekend. I went up to 42k at harrison for the first time and had a great time. Thanks to everyone for putting up with us, i'll definately be bringing more beer and pr's next time, i didn't realize i'd need so much. You definately know how to party and have a good time. Getting to the campsite was an adventure itself as i had to tow a toyota most of the way up and i drive a jeep, yes that's right a jeep. We left at around 4 and didn't get there until after 12, and i only live in Abbotsford, which isn't too far away. The weather was nice and hot and it was nice kicking back on our chairs in the lake, drinking some beers. Later on that day i learnt a hard lesson an easy way from an interesting guy too - your only safe if you are in your tent, and even then you're not always safe. I hope i never pass out on a trip. I tried out a few nice trails, i didn't make it all the way to the end, but i'd like to go back and try to get further. It was an awesome weekend, and i'd go again in a heartbeat - just name the place and time.

C-Dog
08-02-2005, 03:48 PM
hey dirtballs its colin the guy who you taped when i ran out of gas on that log glad you had a good time and yeah i know how yopu feel abot pulling that yota cause when i left in the morning i pulled him all the way the the samsquench and then his truck fires right up and mine doesnt go figure[!]on it but then just before the visitor info center theres v6toy pulled over wavin me on dams trucks. nice to meet ya man until next time [cheers]

this is chevy country on a quite night you csn hear a ford rust

dirt balls
08-02-2005, 05:15 PM
hey dude, tough luck about the drive home. your little boys knowledge of 4x4ing was amazing, that catch-phrase of his when you were getting pulled out "just back it up and give 'er" was hilarious. can't wait till next time.

Bryce M
08-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Haha yea good times up at the 42
cant say I met one person who I wasnt able to get along with that alone says alot. I would go up anytime.

Next time more booze more dope and more women hahaha you cant ever have enough

bakelite
08-02-2005, 06:18 PM
hey cool, it was a great time, was very cool to meet some new people. Bad weekend for Chev's eh Colin, I remembered what your son said going over those logs, made it on the third try, got some air LOL[36][36][15] Drewbie lost his rear driveshaft on the way out.

really, what a nice relaxing weekend, great people, good place...man I feel way better, I got a few pics I'll post if they are any good, got some of the fires south of Spences Bridge on the way home, it is weird all those little fires.

Harrison rocks!! Fun In BC ROCKS!![36]

send money

epic3
08-02-2005, 06:18 PM
It was a gooder time with lots of broken down trucks some really broken Yeah Colin you got a cool little guy good to meet more great people

Drewbie
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
joe man definatly nice to meet you man, look forward to chatting with ya sept long! gotta come down for that one for sure bud!

definatly a chev carnage weekend, DAMN U JOINTS! i even checked and greased all mine... maybe lubrication was the cause of yours joe

and harrison definatly ROCKS! colin your kid is definatly a cool little dude

C-Dog
08-02-2005, 08:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by bakelite

hey cool, it was a great time, was very cool to meet some new people. Bad weekend for Chev's eh Colin, I remembered what your son said going over those logs, made it on the third try, got some air LOL[36][36][15] Drewbie lost his rear driveshaft on the way out.

really, what a nice relaxing weekend, great people, good place...man I feel way better, I got a few pics I'll post if they are any good, got some of the fires south of Spences Bridge on the way home, it is weird all those little fires.

yeah bad wknd for chevs thats for sure every time there is something maybe i should listen to ironman and just burn it [15][15]or not i think i will try to build a bush truck thats the way to go i cant say it any more great partying meeting everyone cant wait to do it again.thanks again for that chair bakelite like i said it is in the living room [15][cheers]everyone

Harrison rocks!! Fun In BC ROCKS!![36]

send money

this is chevy country on a quite night you can hear a ford rust