PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Randy, Ira? Postill Pits july30th

Toyrantula
07-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Ira. Thsi fella I met today at Postill said he met you a couple weeks ago. Do you have his number or any contact info for him?

I told him to join us at the forum here as he will fit in perfectly.

I just want to give him a case or a bottle for trying to help me out today.

Hopefully he reads this.

I`m hung like Einstein
and smart as a horse.

sj-x 500
07-30-2005, 03:59 PM
drove a bronco?

Zuk's on Ice.

lincoln locked
07-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Randy? I think he drove a bronco- ll ? or was it a dorango? the rum was going down good no it was a green chevy I think, nice guy ya we talked about 4x4ing and shooting the shit for awile but never did get his # but I think he will be around and I am going up to postill sunday july 31 might see him up there will let him in on f.i.b.c.[36] p.s. I think Cory will be up there testing out his new big block in his cruiser sould be a good time[cheers]

1992,4-runner 3.0, 5-speed 456 gears welded in the back 3" body lift 15x35x16 wide boggers,nurf bars,fully loaded,leather front to back

Toyrantula
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
He had a Chevy with a 305. Bad rad in it. I might have one he could have if it fits.

I remember the truck had a welded havy bumper on the front, bald 16" stocker rubber. He owns a male rotty named AJ. Had his stepson with him, lives in Windfield and is a stucco applicator. Soon to be working wayyyy up north.

I feel bad, not going back up there to give him something for trying to help. I just wanted to get my aching ass home b4 something else happened. Just wanted him to know I havent forgotten that I owe him one.

Come to think of it, he was meeting a friend with a white chevy and a flatdeck on it up there today.

I`m hung like Einstein
and smart as a horse.