PDA

View Full Version : Timming

F150HULK
07-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Okay so I had a few beers then tried to do the timming. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TIMMING MARK????? I find the ones onthe pilly but wheres the fuck ids the on on the block. Nothin! Piec of shit truck!!!!

Henry Ford if you were alive I'd kick your ass!!!

Broncoo
07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
should be a little braket with a hole and a pointer on the left (pass) side bolted to the timming cover

what good is it if you can never think of what to put here

Hyenuf
07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh my god.... What the fuck is a TIMMING mark???

Both of you [smack]

Should be a Little saw blade looking thing on the right side of the crank pulley.

:D

"Mr Hansen, I don't know why you're getting so angry... Those reproduction parts look just as good as the factory ones....NO ..MR HANSEN....DON'T!!!!"(Sound of smashing glass)[}:)]

- Sound of the ICBC estimator that decided in the end to put REAL parts back on the Durango!!

STranger
07-29-2005, 05:44 AM
make sure if you check the timing on that you pull the spout connector first,or you will have the computer trying to adjust it back while you are moving things around.could end up with a big mess.

-------------------------
i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

sometimes when i'm tired i'll be rude to people...the rest of the time it's just because i think it's funny.

kootenaycat
07-29-2005, 07:08 PM
[iagree] What he said!

F150HULK
07-29-2005, 07:23 PM
coming to see ya when I pick up the wench. Maybe we can fuck wit it then.

Henry Ford if you were alive I'd kick your ass!!!

Jroc
07-30-2005, 07:06 AM
has the engine been change? someone probably was drinking too much and forgot to put it back on. just do it by ear!!!

So officer..do you have any naked pictures of your wife?

Do you want to buy some?

(insert pic of cop stomping on head)