PDA

View Full Version : In Search of a solid bumper!

Marko
07-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey,

Was wondering if anybody knew where i could get a good solid steel bumper made for my 91 Toy runner...Want it to be Wrapping around the sides like the original Just outta solid steel not chrome or anything. And mounting to the frame instead of the underbody:D any recommendations?

redman
07-18-2005, 04:47 AM
www.bigcountrycustoms.com he just made them sickest bumper for my 01 4runner it has quarter panel protection 100 watt reveres lights tow hooks jerry gas can holder and a swing away tire cary thing. he also welded a new crossmembers in the truck works and looks killer

2001 4 runner, 3.5 inch downey coil lift, 33 inch x-terrians downey headers, manual hub conversion, allpro rock sliders, ARB front bumber, jardin catback exhaust, ARB front bumber, big country custom rear bumper

Marko
07-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Ya ive emailed them twice now they don't seem to respond! maybe i'll have to phone them...

REDNECK-WELDING
07-18-2005, 11:41 AM
if your in the kamloops area i know a guy who makes awsome bumpers PM if you are intrested, he just made front and rears for my buddy 05 tacoma

72 GMC 3/4 TON ON 38.5 BOGGERS,SHORTBOX STEPSIDE 10INCH LIFT, WITH CAM INTAKE HEADERS, 3INCH EXAUST. CADILLAC ELECTRIC SEATS
91GMC DIESEL 5.5INCHS ON 35'S , STRIEGHT PIPE

redman
07-18-2005, 11:47 AM
ya Taran uis a bit of a stoner give him a call 604-721-5808, he really does nice work

2001 4 runner, 3.5 inch downey coil lift, 33 inch x-terrians downey headers, manual hub conversion, allpro rock sliders, ARB front bumber, jardin catback exhaust, ARB front bumber, big country custom rear bumper

gumboot
07-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Taran has been in New York for a couple of weeks, that is probably why he hasn't called you back yet. Not sure when/if he's back yet, if he is he is most likely pretty busy.

A.K.A. WISKERASS

'83 flatdeck toy. Still to come, F-150 rear buggy leafs, rears up front, highsteer, drop hanger, square front driveshaft, an MGE of some sort, hook up the snorkel and then the tube bending begins.

the-t-man
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
yea give me a call..was away for a month,i work way to much so it usally takes a day or so to get in touch..and no im not a stoner dont smoke the green....721-5808

redman
07-20-2005, 03:47 AM
Taran when I said stoner I did not mean in the literal sense but more so that it takes you time to get back to people. Calling you a stoner lets people know that they should not feel neglected when you don't call them back right away. Anyways I want to get the hoops put on as we discussed on my runner and noe maybe thinking about a small exo? Evryone loves the rear bumper. I have given all your cards out and your number to tons of 4x4ers and some red necks and the folks at north shore.

reuben