PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone!!!

EIEIO
07-17-2005, 07:01 AM
Everyone that helped me out up at Paradise, YOU ROCK!!! I was an idiot and went down without a winch and payed for it big time. I learned my lesson with gooey mud. Again, thank you very much!!! [36]

My recovery team included Russ (winch man), Russ' son, PJsTJ, Jeeper, BeerBaron, Radar, and several others making sure everything worked out fine!! YOU ALL ROCK!! [36]

Got Winch?

85 SJ413 Chopped & Decked, Locked & Loaded!
www.bczukis.com

...and on that farm he had a...

ottoman
07-17-2005, 07:14 AM
where's the pics

Hyenuf
07-17-2005, 07:36 AM
hey um.... Didn't someone say...."Don't go down there without a winch"????

Glad everything worked out.......Oh and um.... that's not REALLY mud y'know!!!!

:D

"Mr Hansen, I don't know why you're getting so angry... Those reproduction parts look just as good as the factory ones....NO ..MR HANSEN....DON'T!!!!"(Sound of smashing glass)[}:)]

- Sound of the ICBC estimator that decided in the end to put REAL parts back on the Durango!!

jeeper
07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey eieio !

I just wish you were the only one i helped up the trail !

I hoofed it down several more times that day/night helping others ! Damm was I burnt out -----------picture this big beer bellied fat guy hicking that steep trail about a dozen times ! I need another beer just thinkin about it !

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool

EIEIO
07-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Damn dude!!! I wish I could have stayed and helped out in getting everyone back up, but hearing that they were just starting at 10:00pm I knew it was going to be either a) a sleep over at the bottom and get everyone out in the morning or b) a drunken darkside run. I also promised Kristi I would pick her up after work at 11:00pm and I knew if I didnt go at 10 I wouldn't get back, my balls would be strung out on a line if I didnt show up. Thanks alot Bruce, I am taking this as a complete lesson, I learned alot from this experience!! Dont let common sense hold you back...

...or in this case, let it.

85 SJ413 Chopped & Decked, Locked & Loaded!
www.bczukis.com

...and on that farm he had a...

ottoman
07-18-2005, 06:57 PM
sounds like someone ows someone a whole lot of something[i]

BeerBaron666
07-18-2005, 10:34 PM
[cheers]

-------------------------------
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!
----------------------
Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/beerbaron666/200516181821_Banner-Bogger-350.jpg
8.24spudKB

Princess
07-19-2005, 08:16 AM
pretty sure eieio learned gooder.... i got a ride up with him on that last part of the trail and he was genuinely sorry and felt real bad

GO GET YOURSELF A WINCH DUDE....... ;)

funny signature line here

stuckle
07-19-2005, 08:20 AM
by the look of the pic in the suzuki section you made him feel way better about being winchless....

1992 Full Size Blazer, 31" A/T's, Stock Drivtrain....And 1 heavy right foot (Don't Forget My Sippy Cup)