PDA

View Full Version : Weekend at harrison!

dickrick
07-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Well I had a blast with my family and my sis an two of my nieces. Went to hale on friday met blunt momma Stayed awhile for the kids to swim then back up to wood lake for the night . Then on sat went down to 42 So the kids could swim and so I could meet some of ya and I did I wish we would have went to your side first cause we were getting sick of the garbage used condoms and tampons on the other side. Thanks for the beers dean you must have sensed that I ran out that morning!!!![cheers]I cant remember everyone I met but for those of you I did meet Ya all seemed very friendly!!!When I walked in there I was surrounded by people greeting me and my fam and introducing themselves. I will weed through my pics tonight and post some then!!!! Again thanks to all and I hope to actually party with ya one time!!![cheers][36][cheers][36]

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

England
07-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Great to meet some new faces !!! Good people are hard to find Dean yer a crazy *&^%*%^$er cant wait to party with you lot again . The Englishman !! Princess how are yer nerves now lol . Thanks for the food and beer . Toddler you me laughing so hard .

RebelAngelle
07-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Derek!!!

It was great meeting you buddy! It was awesome that you and the family came all the way up for a couple hours! You'll have to come out more often now that you have met us all!![36][cheers][cheers]

And that goes for all of the first-timers that we met this past weekend! Everyone has to come out to another trip soon so we can try to remember everyone's name again![36][36][36][36]

FIBC ROCKS!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________

[smack]Tire Biting Bitch Seat Warmer[smack]
The first step on the road to recovery is relapse....

epic3
07-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey Derek it was nice to meet you too and the family
Phil

stuckle
07-04-2005, 10:17 AM
derek..i don't think i saw you....till next time[cheers]

1992 Full Size Blazer, 31" A/T's, Stock Drivtrain....And 1 heavy right foot

Pegleg
07-04-2005, 10:23 AM
derek who????

i musta been loaded or something

---------------------- i got a t 800,with a lowbed haulin hoes

dickrick
07-04-2005, 11:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by buckle

derek..i don't think i saw you....till next time[cheers]

1992 Full Size Blazer, 31" A/T's, Stock Drivtrain....And 1 heavy right foot

Naw I think you were out at the time I looked tho didn't see ya!

dickrick
07-04-2005, 11:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by pegleg

derek who????

i musta been loaded or something

---------------------- i got a t 800,with a lowbed haulin hoes

I think I met you and I was told a few of you had one or two beer in ya [31][31][31][31][31][31]or five or twenty!!![31][31][31][31][31][31]

Mack
07-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Awesome meeting you Derek :)

__________________________________________________ ____

"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -
so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
Homer Simpson [cheers]

dickrick
07-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Next time I will have to bring a few beers and stay a while longer! Cause I know there were a few of ya sittin by the warm fire who glanced over a nod of welcome!![cheers][cheers]

HEAVY METAL
07-04-2005, 02:20 PM
hey bro..that was way cool, meetin ya..answering your nieces questions bout where animals live! hope to see ya out on the next one.....

-----------------------

GOT DANA 60?

Murd0c
07-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Really good to meet your Derek, too bad you wern't there for longer.

I said is on sat but I have to say it again, that fro rocks that one of the kids have!!!

MULLETS ROCK!!!!!

dickrick
07-05-2005, 04:09 AM
Ya I know we had about a dozen people stop us that weekend to compliment her hair. And Dean wait till she asks questions about death....a buddy of mine died up at harrison quite a few years back and my sister was talking about it and she just laid in with the questions for about an hour[15][15]! Good kid just askes alot of questions sometimes.[blah]