PDA

View Full Version : Had a Great time at Harrison


OldEnuff
07-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I think [?][?][?][?]

Still trying to piece the memory fragments together to resemble some sort of plausible reality.....and it's not working too well :D



I do remember lots of [31] and [stoned] resulting in [freak]


But everything else is still kinda hazy [redneck]

__________________________________________________ ________

'85 Bronco - SASed, Locked and Lifted
'87 Bronco on Propane otherwise stock
________________________
Stay Tuned :P

Pegleg
07-03-2005, 06:12 PM
thats weird jim!!!!!!

---------------------- i got a t 800,with a lowbed haulin hoes

Chilliwack
07-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey Jim,

Saw you leaving on Saturday morning. I got there after midnite on Friday (early Sat) so I guess you were already asleep. Did you have any problems getting out after Bruce re-arranged the furniture?

Even if I don't have anything polite, intelligent, or even remotely on-topic to contribute, I try to post anyways.

My chair goes camping more than I do.

stuckle
07-03-2005, 07:01 PM
haha..guys....great weekend..will post pictures when i can get motivated...right now bed's looking mighty fine.....

1992 Full Size Blazer, 31" A/T's, Stock Drivetrain
Soon to Come:
12" Lift, 38.5's
Solid Axle Front End
Corp 14 Bolt Full Floater Rear End

epic3
07-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Well guys the co-pilot and me had an awsome time thanks to everybody for the good times and thanks especialy to the crew fom 52 my daughter was amazed with all that she got to do with you guys I've never taken her camping where there was running water and a flushing toilet and thanks Dave for pullin my buggy out of there you saved me a ton of driving time and correct me if I'm out of place but shouldn't there be some type of award for the long hauler from what I saw we had David all the way from Alberta come out and see us.
Phil

T.O.
07-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Had an awsome time, Glad to meet some new people and see some I've met before. Good times[cheers]




(from what I remember)


http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/toddler/2005316234130_pssst.gif "I'm not here to be helpful"
quote:Originally posted by Mack
We're poking the bear aren't we?

Mudgirl
07-03-2005, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by epic3

Well guys the co-pilot and me had an awsome time thanks to everybody for the good times and thanks especialy to the crew fom 52 my daughter was amazed with all that she got to do with you guys I've never taken her camping where there was running water and a flushing toilet and thanks Dave for pullin my buggy out of there you saved me a ton of driving time and correct me if I'm out of place but shouldn't there be some type of award for the long hauler from what I saw we had David all the way from Alberta come out and see us.



no doubt what a drive!
If memory serves crimson's girlfriend came from cali

52k's campsite was awesome
there was so much wood there Heavy could camp for a week and not burn it all

stuckle
07-03-2005, 08:50 PM
LOADED

Pegleg
07-04-2005, 06:21 AM
i agree

---------------------- i got a t 800,with a lowbed haulin hoes

England
07-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Loaded bloody funny time nice to meet yer all

RebelAngelle
07-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Jim... did I see you??? I also heard a rumour that Rod was there??? How many other people did I miss??? Or don't remember?? Great LOADED time!

The funniest was Phil Sunday moring going around making everybody write thier names and board names in his daughter's schoolbook! Taking attendance should be mandatory at FIBC events!!![c][c]

__________________________________________________ ____________________

[smack]Tire Biting Bitch Seat Warmer[smack]
The first step on the road to recovery is relapse....

OldEnuff
07-04-2005, 11:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Chilliwack

Hey Jim,

Saw you leaving on Saturday morning. I got there after midnite on Friday (early Sat) so I guess you were already asleep. Did you have any problems getting out after Bruce re-arranged the furniture?


No problems getting out.
Now that the Bronco is locked front and rear it pretty much just climbs over everything :D

Sorry I missed ya but I had to get to work by 3 PM on saturday.

__________________________________________________ ________

'85 Bronco - SASed, Locked and Lifted
'87 Bronco on Propane otherwise stock
________________________
Stay Tuned :P

OldEnuff
07-04-2005, 11:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by RebelAngelle

Jim... did I see you??? I also heard a rumour that Rod was there??? How many other people did I miss??? Or don't remember?? Great LOADED time!


Yes I talked to you at 42km beach one of the times I was there but it was getting extremely loaded out by that time.:D

Apparently I missed a number of people that were there while I was there.
Can't imagine how that happened [freak]

__________________________________________________ ________

'85 Bronco - SASed, Locked and Lifted
'87 Bronco on Propane otherwise stock
________________________
Stay Tuned :P