PDA

View Full Version : Hayman_Saturday4th

Magna
06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Sorry y'all....no pics. I was too busy enjoying the day wheeling and didn't bother to even pull the camera out. But I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great run....and maybe reserve a spot for the pics that others took.

Special thanks to BiggestAl for making the run possible for me.

DrB was out wheeling the land-yacht again (Expedition)....hurry up and get the Cruiser up and running. You'll enjoy yourself more and worry about damage less...............A LOT LESS:D[f]

DrB had some carnage....no biggie for most of us...but a newer Expedition??....hmmmm......Amber chew you a new one once you were alone? :D:D[f]

I could've had some carnage but fortunately, no damage done. Me, being the idiot that I am, allowed Taz to talk me into teaching the Baby Blazer to float.....something about a photo-op??[:I]
3/4 of the way through the water, I hydro-locked the engine.[1b]

Not a good feeling after sinking so much money, time, and effort into rebuilding the engine.....only have about 3500km on it.
So there we were, in what had to be the epicenter for the birth of ALL mosquitoes around the world.....pulling the plugs so I could crank the water out of the cylinders.

Thanks, Taz for fixing the plug wire that mysteriously broke when I pulled it off the plug.

Great day[cheers]

'86 S10 Blazer
2.8 with stuff done

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but SaranWrap wound tightly around his body.
The psychiatrist takes one look at him, and says....

"I can clearly see your nuts"

norm
06-05-2005, 04:49 AM
[8D]So Taz got pic's eh,
Have to wait and see what I missed out on.
Zuke's fixed,ready for the next run.
Sorry I missed out on this one,always fun watch'n
Dr.B giv'er in the expedition.[36]

IF IT'S IN STOCK,WE GOT IT.