PDA

View Full Version : more slave/tranny trouble.

Punk in Drublic
05-26-2005, 03:16 AM
got the new slave but still having the same problem. the slave wont go in far enough to put in to place. i'm thinking maybe if i light the truck opn fire it will help thing out a little[13]
now heres what im thinking, the asshat at lordco told me there is to different styles of throwout bearing for my tranny and he gave me one that clips onto the fork, whereas my old one sat int the fork. so who here thinks i need to pull the fuckin tranny again.[13][13][13][13][13]i'm pretty sure thats the answer.anyone else got suggesgtions

fetus: its like veal but human

ROBO
05-26-2005, 04:35 AM
compare the ride hight between the two clutches if ya changed them..and yes throw bearing height makes a big difference in peddle travel....

IF YOU CANT DODGE IT!
RAM IT!

toyotapower
05-26-2005, 07:27 AM
i duno if thats what's fuckin it up or not dozer, i think we should just smash into it a few times with my shit box

There's olny 1 way to live and thats the redneck life

Punk in Drublic
05-26-2005, 07:13 PM
i think its that fuken throwout bearing fuck. [!]lazy LOrdco bastards.

fetus: its like veal but human

Rebulon Refurbulater
05-29-2005, 06:30 AM
hey
If theres a choice......and im doin a job like that at home......i will usually buy both so i can compare at the moment the trannyt is out....and return the other......hindsight is 20 20.....try it next time....good luck

For Sale 38.5x12.5x16.5 tsl sx super swampers on steel 8 lug rims..S.S brush guard for dodge pu...7"springs for super duty...like new ...send me a msg.
Wheelin',Workin',........oh yeah....Sex!