PDA

View Full Version : GoldBridge ThankYou!!!!

BeerBaron Sr.
05-24-2005, 03:10 PM
I would like to thank everybody on the GOLDBRIDGE trip for an exellent time,really enjoyed it,your a great bunch of people to travel with and looking forward to the next adventure.
[PS]- DID FIND SOME COLOR WITH MY PAN !!!would like to put a reservation on are camp spot out of the wind for next year????
Pics to follow when I figure it out[38]

RebelAngelle
05-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Glad to hear you had a good weekend Paul!

FIBC people are the best all across the province![h]

__________________________________________________ ____________________

[smack]
GONG
www.endcancer.ca <--- Please sponsor me :D

NickB
05-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Was good meeting you guys too.My son really enjoyed you showing him how to pan for gold.can't wait till next time.

8inch

In The Zone
05-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Nice to see ya there again....

oh ya nice spot u lucky....[36]

HMMMMMMM
ITS a FORD

lizard
05-24-2005, 04:26 PM
thanks for NOT takeing that tick of my head with your axe...

I found a few Killer spots for next year, no wind

On the Zone
05-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Really had a great time Paul!! Zak came back to camp with a whole bunch of knowledge, he even related it to me about the potatoe and Mercury... he thought that was way cool.[36]

...and next time, definately out of the wind, our faces are windburnt.[cheers][36][cheers]

The funny thing is we brought a kite, and didn't even use it!![9]

every group needs a Dean. http://members.shaw.ca/tcbulmer/smilies/thumb.gif

redneckriders
05-24-2005, 06:23 PM
[h]
Great to meet you to.Your are great.Hope to see you again[cheers]
I would also like to reseve a spot out of the wind to[f]
i thought they were going to change you to just beerbaron and your son was jr[f]
"I'd rather be my kind of crazy than YOUR kind of sane!"

68 bronco
05-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Did any of you guys make it to the bar in goldbridge Saturday night?

jeeper
05-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Had a great time meeting you Paul ! Thanks again for the tour over the Highline -That was an awesome day ! The Kids loved it !

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool

jeeper
05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey 68 bronco ! I wasnt there at the bar but who knows if someone went into town .There were a fair number up there !

phansie
05-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Wahhhhhhhh.....sounds like we missed some really good stuff! Wish my parents had a picked a different day to go to England.

English chicks can drink Canadian guys under the table!!!

Cookie
05-24-2005, 11:46 PM
damn we really wanted to go with you all but hey shit has to be done when the time comes eh? glad to hear everyone had a real good time.

f**ked right up coming up!!

STranger
05-25-2005, 02:30 AM
good meeting you paul,next time up you'll have to show me some good spots to pull gravel from for panning-i'll bring the buckets!

i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

if you put 20 grand into a 30 grand buildup,you dont have a $20,000 rig-you're just $10,000 short of having anything.

Shera
05-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Paul , good meeting you also and can't wait until next time and yes lets pan one of those days , down the road aways it looked like there was another spot to camp and it was tucked into the bay abit more not sure now good of a spot for KEn and I tried to walk down there but there were people camping there and we weren't sure if they had friendly dogs are not . Never made it into Goldbridge pub Saturday but noticed it was Karakoe night and here we thought it was the wildlife we were hearing[f]

Bitchin is good for the soul

68 bronco
05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
I didn't realize anyone was heading up to goldbridge. I spent the weekend up at Gun Lake, Saturday night at the bar wasn't too bad either. Who knew after a few casual social drinks I would be singing Johnny Cash...lol.

redneckriders
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey you have to go online more often 68bronco.
would like to have met you in person.
It was fun.
Maybe next time[cheers]

jeeper
05-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Hey 68bronco

Thats too bad you didnt know ! You would have seen us as you came down the hill from gun lake into goldbridge camped about 3km farther down the road from the pub !

We didnt have a kareoke machine but with all the entertainment that was going on we didnt need one :)