PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bar

epic3
05-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Hey guys I've already posted this in around the province but I'll do it here to is there any good wheelin trails and camping spots in or around the Boston Bar area the campgrounds have to be accesible one in our group has a motor home but it still has to be with lots of trails for the bikes and trucks fishing is good to.
Phil

mogster
05-17-2005, 01:41 PM
anderson fsr road good ,lots of interconnecting roads up top, lakes nice alpin area.you can go though and take the coq back

nahatlatch is good ,make sure you take a boat or at least a canoe

ainsle/mowhokam is steep at the beginn and end if you drive through and reconnect with the #1.different i didn,t care for it

scuzzys ez drive ,very rocky teran camp site is well used, didn't do anything for me though.

kwoiek fsr good lots of lakes not may trails/side roads though

NickB
05-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Theres a area back in the woods where the river rafting camp is.never ending roads and lakes everywhere.just follow the sign in town tdirect you too the rafting camp and you can camp anywheres in the bush.

8inch

epic3
05-18-2005, 06:51 AM
Do any of these lakes have any larger accesible areas around them where we can set up camp

fishhead
05-18-2005, 08:20 AM
I have a " cabin " up in boston bar and frequent the area alot

any of the lakes in the nahatlatch chain offer good areas to camp/fish, lots of old roads to explore up there. there is also skuzzy creek area with lots of old roads to xplore as well.

therre are a few hidden lakes[Shhh][Shhh][Shhh] behind northbend betweens the nahatlatch park and skuzzy creeek grab a mapbook and go have fun.

<*)}}}>{

Trout tremble at the sound of my name

I found god, he was behind the couch the whole time