PDA

View Full Version : Slave cyl.

Punk in Drublic
05-09-2005, 04:35 AM
my fukin god ithis is pissing me off. I cannot get my slave back in. i cannot depress the shaft far enough to get past the clutch fork. what could be the problem. may i of put something back in wrong when i put in the new cluthch. wrong throwout bearing? the throwout bearing I got with the clutch clips on to the clutch fork. the old one was real sloppy and rattled around when the truck was at idle with the clutch out so i figured this one was right. its an 87 ford f250 with a 4 speed (3 speed with the low no synchro first gear). while i was trying to fight the fawkin thing in there it started to piss brake fluid on me. sos my slave fuked now too! im pretty close to torchin the fukin thing right here in my driveway. one step forward 2 steps back bullshit makes me crazt[freak]

fetus: its like veal but human

STranger
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
hit it with a hammer.

it wont fix the problem,but it'll make you feel better.

i dont need people to get me,i just need people to get out of my way

if you put 20 grand into a 30 grand buildup,you dont have a $20,000 rig-you're just $10,000 short of having anything.

jeepingpw
05-09-2005, 02:44 PM
May be a wrong throw out bearing, or when you took the trans out did you tie the slave rod in before you took it off the bell housing bracket? If you just let it come all the way out, it's fucked. (been there , done that)
????

'42 GPW , & '85 F-350 Crew Cab 2" lift, 35's .'88 4Runner Vernon, B.C.

Punk in Drublic
05-09-2005, 07:07 PM
that would be it then. i had it tied down but one broke and the other fell off. FUCK more goddamn money[27] anyone know how much a slave goes for. i dont have to replace the mast. too do I. I need beer money maylong[31]

fetus: its like veal but human