PDA

View Full Version : HEY V6TOY......

Toyquad
04-24-2005, 04:37 PM
what the hell was your truck doing parked on the side of the gravel road with the keys in the ignition??......... i pulled over when i seen your truck....... thought u might be taking a leak or something... so i waited a few minutes..... no one came so i look in your truck and keys are in it...... what the hell you doing man???? i waited for about 20mins for you or someone i know to come by but no one did so i had to leave...... hope its ok..

Pudge
04-25-2005, 05:22 AM
FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!! I'm soooo stoopid!!. Well, here goes....So I had an awesome day, brought the wife and kids up. took them for a little run, got stuck (my first, WOO HOO), got unstuck, played around abit. Wife and kids headed home, I was to follow shortly, anyways was havin' too much fun, so I left (a little late, but can still make it). I was totally driving slow (drinkin my last beer), letting people pass me, and....well it just died????? I checked for fuel, getting fuel, checked power, it's turning over but no run. Well after about 20 mins and fifty freakin trucks go by, Horneythorny stopped and gave me a lift. I was so excited that I forgot my keys in the ignition windows down, registration in th truck, all my shit and most importantly (as it turned out), my hat. My fuckin head is BRIGHT red. Well all turned out okay, by some miracle my keys and all my shit were there when I got back...about two hours later!!

Well that's my story, and I still had a great time!!

ps thanks hornythorny[cheers] i owe you a few!!! and thanks to all out at stave whom helped make it an awesome day...I'm so hooked!![36][36][36][36][36][36]

MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR MOM

82 CHEV-OTA STEPSIDE LIFTED ON 35'S

Pudge
04-25-2005, 07:25 AM
update...my bro thinks it is my distributer module. anybody gots one??? for a 4.3l V6. don't wanna buy one and find out that's not it.
I'm still smilin!!![c][36]

Pegleg
04-25-2005, 08:12 AM
shitty it broke down,but atleast it is still in 1 peice!!!!

---------------------- gear down big rig

toyotaly
04-25-2005, 12:06 PM
I seen your truck there and was wondering what the heck was going on haha thought you went to take a shit in the woods[36]

LIFT IT, CAUSE FAT CHICKS CANT JUMP

Pudge
04-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Yeah I saw you whiz by me while I was waiting for the tow truck at the Hayward dam (cel wouldn't work till I got there). Thanks fer lookin' out!! I was waiting for 2 hours for that truck, no shade to wait where you can be seen, my freakin head is fire engine read, lol.
and to BCAA......
[cheers] I wouldn't want to actually pay $$ for a tow bill.

Toyquad
04-25-2005, 08:27 PM
good to hear ya made it out ok..... i would of towed ya to the guard house ..... i've seen what happens when you leave a vehicle there... your lucky.

hornythrony
04-25-2005, 10:38 PM
so its home and in good shape that gooder that no one distoryed it and took you keys sorry for being in a rust but gald to be a hand

its a fullsize thing! jeep owners just wont understand:P