PDA

View Full Version : Honda ATV parts

Toyrantula
04-21-2005, 05:08 AM
possibly needing a jug, piston and rings for my 84 200X.

Went to kick the bastard over the other day and the damn thing seems to be siezed. The kick start only goes about an inch and thats it. Removed the plug and layed the penetrating fluid to it and wont budge, even with my 200lbs on it.

Looked at my old Wiseco piston catalog, but they no longer make the part, worried the dealer wont stock it either and Honda parts are friggin $$$.

Hopin to find an aftermarket source.

I`m hung like Einstein
and smart as a horse.

fishhead
04-21-2005, 05:15 AM
i think my buddy still has his parts bike. pm me so i remember to phone him later,m hes workin rite now[cheers]

<*)}}}>{

Trout tremble at the sound of my name

Denaliboy
04-22-2005, 09:42 AM
i have parts but not what you're looking for. try these guys

Daytona Motorsports
13479 King George Highway, Sry, BC V8W2L9
(604) 588-4988

they will have better prices than honda ... they supply lots of the small bike dealers.

don't rule out the fact that it could be your cam seized instead. sounds stupid but the bushing will sieze onto the camshaft (opposite side as timing chain sprocket) if its not getting enough lubrication

PM me if you've got more questions or need a hand [cheers]

[31] this drinking club has a 4X4 problem [31]

mini
04-22-2005, 05:51 PM
dont go to daytona
the owner is a fawking cheep assed biatch
go and talk to dan at s&v motorcycles in surrey or mel at clearbrook yamaha in abbotsford

hub x1
intermediate shaft x1
head gaket blown x1

Denaliboy
04-22-2005, 06:14 PM
I've never been to s&v motorcycles but I deal with Clearbrook quite a bit and Daytona always beats them on pricing and always have it stock. just a bit of a drive

[31] this drinking club has a 4X4 problem [31]

sj-x 500
04-22-2005, 08:27 PM
toy, warm up some cookin oil, and dump that down the plug hole. it'll bust up the rust every time

Zuk's on Ice.