PDA

View Full Version : mazda

kamloopsyota
04-18-2005, 08:36 PM
im posting for a buddy who has a little 87 2wd mazda b2000i soemthing truck. he wants to get into the offroading and stuff but doesnt have the money and the truck was given to him. so he wants to know what he can do to fit some bigger meats. does anyone make a cheap lift or body lift to fit his truck, and he wants to fit some 33 12.5s. any help will be appreciated. and before anyoen says it, i already told him to buy a toyota haha.

sj-x 500
04-18-2005, 08:46 PM
if it's a 2wd... it's hard to wheel it, unless he likes prerunnin, in which case, weld the rear, E-150 springs rear, custom center mount ifs...

other then that... i don't know of many lift kits for a 2wd mazda...

Zuk's on Ice.

kamloopsyota
04-18-2005, 08:50 PM
eeenh haha yeah really all he wants to di is follow me around in the smaller stuff and have me pull his ass out if he gets stuck haha.
E-150? whats that? and when you say custom center mount do you mean like where you drop the front diff on a 4wd? i am clueless when it comes to 2wd stuff

HEAVY METAL
04-18-2005, 09:17 PM
e150= ford van

-----------------------

JESUS DID IT FOR THE CHICKS

kamloopsyota
04-18-2005, 09:34 PM
ahhh ok i getcha, the econoline, thanks

sj-x 500
04-19-2005, 06:47 AM
on the front, you need longer control arms, drop the center section, longer coils.

Zuk's on Ice.

StinkFinger
04-19-2005, 08:16 AM
simple its cab on chasi so a boady lift will work for around 3" of lift and being a mazda it lll have a torsion bar front end use the adjusters and you should be able to get around 2" out of that it will ride like a tank but the bigger meats at a lower presur will make up for some of that and weld up the rear diff to lift the back since you will be doing a hack job anny ways i would sujest some discustingly long shackles or a make your own leaf packs out of what ever you find at the bone yard with a big arch

happy hacking

I had thought of alot of things and this wasent it

Quote of the week:
Dear diary jack pot gigity gigity(the family guy)
thats not food thats what food eats (red forman)

kamloopsyota
04-19-2005, 09:17 AM
thanks a lot guys, this will make him happy haha