PDA

View Full Version : Stave Saturday

Legend
04-16-2005, 10:50 PM
well just got home it was fairley quiet up there but had a good time, some people had a toyota tercel with spray painted racing stripes no doors and goofy stacks on the roof, they took off and we found the car in a hole still running, pulled it out but it wouldnt drive the tranny was dead, we bricked the gas pedal and it ran for 15 minutes wide open and ran out of gas, couldnt believe it didnt blow, took my bronco swimming lol went in a hole motor sucked up a lot of water and stalled, truck filled up with water, spent 2 hours getting it running, someone rolled a jeep doing donuts, it was a good day [36][36] and im hoping ill have the truck ready in the morning to make stave sunday

2006 -- So Many spudspudspudspudspud -- But Only One Will Earn A Trophy -- Who Will It Be!!!!

Explorer guy418
04-16-2005, 10:55 PM
any pics or wut!

88 Ranger - R.I.P
http://www.okanaganatvtours.com/images/guy_catching_air_on_a_four_wheeler_md_clr.gif

Legend
04-16-2005, 11:21 PM
nope no pics need a digi

2006 -- So Many spudspudspudspudspud -- But Only One Will Earn A Trophy -- Who Will It Be!!!!

FrogDog
04-16-2005, 11:46 PM
for the loot u didnt spend on ride, should be enough for digi...LOL

------------------------------------------------------
I know, who the fuck asked me anyay ..

Toyquad
04-17-2005, 05:45 AM
dam guess i shoulda stayed..... what were you driving???

fucken punks leavin the car there....... thats just one burnt car closer to that place bein closed.

Legend
04-17-2005, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Toyquad

dam guess i shoulda stayed..... what were you driving???

fucken punks leavin the car there....... thats just one burnt car closer to that place bein closed.

I was in ths full size bronco with the roof off

Image Insert:
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/uploaded/bcbronco/20054182429_35s2.jpg
23.55KB
and I had my light bar on to

hornythrony
04-18-2005, 05:02 PM
so did you see a 92 F150 flare side ext cab grey [blah]there ??
had a buddy go up around 3:30 he left abby. he got stuck hahahha[1e]
and a F250 pulled him out is that guy on here? well he had fun and whats to go back on may long with his big old beast 74 F250 custom and i mean beast! its green too[8D]

its a fullsize thing! jeep owners just wont understand:P

Legend
04-18-2005, 07:04 PM
yea i seen the flairside its a nice truck next time i see you ill come and say hi, are you going to the bbq this weekend