PDA

View Full Version : attn hwa

fatman
03-31-2005, 05:55 PM
hey there from what i remember you were at tom' shop last year and had a shackle reversal in the front.I was wondering a couple of things.Did you buy a kit or fabricate it yourself?Did you get a lift out of doing it?I have bigger front shackles and they are starting to bow out.What i would really like to do is do a shackle reversal and get rid of the bigger shackles and swith from the skinny front leafs and go to either a wagoneer front leaf or a yj leaf,or even a cj rear leaf pack but am concerned about the lift being the same as the back.Did you notice any differences when you switched it over?If you have any pro's and con's about it i would like to hear it.I dont have a front sway bar and it is a daily driver so i need to make sure i make the right decision before i tackle this thanks josh[h]

76 cj-7 yellow lifted on 35's, with rear axles that like to pop

DanB
03-31-2005, 06:15 PM
he didnt fabricate it himself thats for sure :P

and ill let him reply himself for the rest of the questions

jeeper
03-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Shackle reversal works well to help with your tracking !Go with the yj springs in the front when you do the change ! There are bolt on kits available and not all that difficult to do !

Camorokee
03-31-2005, 06:50 PM
M.O.R.E (mountain off road equipment) make excellent kits for a real reasonable price.

bigger is always better

fatman
04-03-2005, 06:00 PM
where are you hwa ??[33]

Hyenuf
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by fatman

where are you hwa ??[33]

NOW Now That's not very nice!!!! HA HA (some people are a little sensitive today)

I am Kidding... see above:D

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
If it's TTB.... trust me, it's broke!

PARDON ME IF I OFFEND THOSE OF YOU WITHTHIN SKIN THAT SEEM TO LIKE TO DISH IT OUT! CRY ME A RIVER!!!