PDA

View Full Version : tranny/clutch

Punk in Drublic
02-13-2005, 05:15 AM
OK this is fucked. one morning i notice some gearoil sitting under my truck. a liitle chunky might i add. and the clutch is slippping a bit so ok off comes the tranny. the shaft is clean and dry, no leaking there . i cant find a leak anywhere. it just happended once and stopped. so i imagine the clutch got lubed and is now fucked so its coming out today.I left the bellhousing on way easier when working on the ground. but if i cant find any leaks i am leary of puttin the new clutch in until i know what the fukin problem is in the first place. the clucth is only 2 1/2 years old. oh and the fluid in the tranny looks like shit, gonna pop off the inspection plate and take a look. might be looking for a tranny too. fuck.

so what does it sound like. throwout bearing seal? could that be it. i am ready to torch the fuckin truck, my hands look like i been out fiting with brick walls all night. [13] its shit like this that makes alcaholics drink at 7.30 am. started at that time friday till today.

fetus: its like veal but human

Punk in Drublic
02-15-2005, 03:43 PM
well, thanx fr the hel[f]

J/k, checked out the clutch and it was worn to the rivets, gonna replace it soon, but still have no fukin clue where the gear oil came from. just gonna slap it all together and keep fingers crossed and a doobie near if it all goes to hell[stoned]

F150HULK
02-15-2005, 03:58 PM
check your slave?

she's a bitch, but I can get in her.

fishhead
02-15-2005, 04:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by F150HULK

check your slave?

I have to give mine water every 4 days, you can hold off on the food for a few weeks

Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Parts I need:
1 d44 locking hub
d44 brake parts
1 radius arm

F150HULK
02-15-2005, 04:10 PM
took me a min. but good one! [15]

boyzen
02-15-2005, 06:52 PM
ya is it brake fluid or gear oil? its easy to tell just smell it .If the tranny did leak its most likely a front input seal.

Punk in Drublic
02-18-2005, 06:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by boyzen

ya is it brake fluid or gear oil? its easy to tell just smell it .If the tranny did leak its most likely a front input seal.

no i checked that out, not the slave. i do know the differance. it was tranny (gear OIL) flu9id but hasnt leaked on the ground since. took the tranny bellousing apart an=d bel hiusing motor burt cant find fuck all. slave fluid is full. clutch was worn but does not explain the leak. figure ill just gvr

In The Zone
02-19-2005, 06:18 AM
could be seping out the vent hole...

Soon to be on a trail near U

Punk in Drublic
02-19-2005, 05:01 PM
yea that is possible, but why. it didnt leak much. and it was over night