PDA

View Full Version : flat tire

Toyquad
01-29-2005, 09:27 AM
so i was driving on marine way this morning, and get passed by a aldergrove tow truck.. a flat deck with a wreck on the back. a few moments later a piece of metal comes flying off the truck and goes under my tire. before i can pull over my tire is basically flat. I take it to a tire shop and sure enough its not worth repair.

A new tire costs $170... i could only afford a used one. Since i seen it come off the truck, and can id the truck.... shouldnt they pay for it???

Big_Ern
01-29-2005, 09:47 AM
I'd definitely contact them about it. Not sure if there's any chance insurance might cover it kinda like a chipped windshield.

I was driving a 1.5 ton dump truck with a bed full of broken concrete a couple summers ago and a small chuck fell out over a bump and broke this woman's window. She wrote down the plate # called ICBC, and our insurance had to cover it.

Me like Hot Tubs [49][49]

***The REAL Hairy White Ass Returns!***

'89 4Runner w/ 31" Racing Slicks

crimsen
01-29-2005, 10:50 AM
ya, they should be covering it. i wouldn't find it any differant then the dumptruck issue ern said, and i know alot of the time if that happends, the company with the dumptruck is the one who will cover the cost.

------------------------
79 F150 custom
possi dana 44 under 4" BDS coils
welded 9" under 4" arched leafs.
4.56 gears
35x16 tsl boggers
351 m with edelbrock performer 400 intake and edelbrock 600 carb
on board air
np 205 T case
np 435 tranny

For Off Road Driving

Cookie
01-29-2005, 10:57 AM
make the lazy bastard who didnt make sure everthing was secure to pay for it,if they dont go for it then threaten them that 10 times a day their gettin a false call.this wiil not only tie up the driver but they wont make zip.i love revenge

-theres really never a reason but i know beer has something to do with it.

dexter302
01-29-2005, 02:15 PM
i like cookcies idea... try it anyways...

This space for rent
..._______
../_______\
.(]]__o__[[)
|\_o ___o_/|
|_|.........|_|

.............//)
..........,/../ /
........./..../ /
....//'...'/.`
./'/.../..../.....:^.\
('(.......... _/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.
...\..............(
....\..............\

82 yota
01-30-2005, 12:56 AM
did you get the plate #. i would call up the company and talk to some one there, and if that doesn't work use the other plan above