PDA

View Full Version : Creekside on Sunday 23rd

EIEIO
01-25-2005, 12:04 PM
http://www.bczukis.com/gallery.html

Went to stave on sunday to take pictures, but it was flooded, so a couple of us headed to Norrish. The wetness on creekside may it very intresting and quite a few landslides on the way up!

My g/f's hotness makes up for my stupidity!

Honky
01-25-2005, 12:18 PM
How far up the trail did you go

HWA(Harry Whiteass), AKA Kevin
--------
Night runs[36]
Winter camping[36]
Hot tubs[36]

EIEIO
01-25-2005, 12:36 PM
Not very far, there was alot of water going up, it has really changed since Modified Truck Challenge. I had to get over a bigger rock with my left tire (a little waterfall to the left) and the guy that went up just before i did ate it up a bit. When I got to it I hit the gas and just dug into soft pebbley rock, couldnt go any further, rocks were to slippery. All the cliffs on the way up looked really unstable as well, road has gotten alot worse (bigger potholes). I know I could have made it up further if I wanted to try unfortunately we didnt get there until 3:00pm and light was not on our side so we backed off. The black sami broke a birf on first obstacle (still made it up with the hammer down technique).

But I will say it has changed from what I remember.

EIEIO
01-25-2005, 12:38 PM
You can see in the picture with the yellow sami just off to the right is where I was digging down. Need to get a 4 to 1 to really get up it in the wetness.

dexter302
01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
just giv er.. lol

This space for rent
..._______
../_______\
.(]]__o__[[)
|\_o ___o_/|
|_|.........|_|

.............//)
..........,/../ /
........./..../ /
....//'...'/.`
./'/.../..../.....:^.\
('(.......... _/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.
...\..............(
....\..............\

EIEIO
01-28-2005, 06:09 AM
I tried! [f]

fishhead
01-28-2005, 06:55 AM
not hard enuff eh

Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Parts I need:
1 d44 locking hub
d44 brake parts
1 radius arm