PDA

View Full Version : Commemorative 'lost key' run

matrixwoman
12-12-2004, 03:07 PM
unfortunately, no pics, none of us have a digital cam, but here's a quick debrief.

we all had a great day and night and morning full of gibby's and spiced rum and tubbing.[L]

me, wade and cleatus and cooter, uncle pauly and chilliwack hit clear creek yesterday. chilliwack left last night, a little odd since it was his event, [1d] (sorry steve, had to throw that in[9], yes, just the guy, not the word, cause i know it's not as bad...inside joke)

but steve did not let us down....we found one of his keys this morning at the tubs! (wade has it steve), we all had a good chuckle from that.

i would have to say one of the highlights (and when we needed a cam the most) would be when my tire caught on fire, the poor zuke actually stayed mellow this trip, but still incurred damage[16]. wade had his legendary candles everywhere (beers cans full of gas) and good old hyper cooter knocked one over by my truck and up goes the tire in flames! we were all pretty unsober, so we just kinda stared at it for a bit in aw, then finally the men scurried over to try to put it out. no water in sight, steve came to the rescue and yes you guessed it, [!] on my tire. steve, you rock[36]

darn, it would have been a wicked pic of the month entry[5], (i mean the tire in flames, but i guess now that i think about it, a pic of steve pi**ing would have been cool too[15])

currently an insane driver of a 1988.5 samari

In The Zone
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
sounds crazy but fun in the same sorta way...

It is Parked and under construction....
Soon to be on a trail near U

lizard
12-12-2004, 03:44 PM
no skeet shooting from the tubs?????

Pegleg
12-12-2004, 04:00 PM
good night for the tubs,cause it was cool out side

------------------------dont laugh ,my other ride is your mom!

matrixwoman
12-12-2004, 04:06 PM
yep, a couple of guys were skeet shooting for a bit, some quad dudes.

currently an insane driver of a 1988.5 samari

wade and cleatus
12-13-2004, 06:48 AM
Lots of fun i say[31][3], watch for flying skeets!!
Nekkid tubbin rocks:assshake:

-----------Why dont you catch a ferry to f*ckoffmeville-----------

Chilliwack
12-13-2004, 07:25 AM
It was an interesting drive up: no snow, but several washouts from all the rain. I almost got stuck on the way up just past the second camp, but by the time I went home there was almost no water left on the road.

I'm glad that I brought a few sets of keys, as I managed to <s>lose</s>misplace one of em again! I'm such a [1d]

I'm still surprised that I made it up; I even considered voting for the "Chilliwack is an arse and wont even show" choice in the poll. Oh well, I guess sometimes you even surprise yourself.

I look forward to doing it all again next year. Hopefully there will be some snow then.

Bullshitting my way out of "Weekend Wheeler" status one post at a time.

And taking my sweet time doing it.