PDA

View Full Version : fender flares?

stevem
10-21-2004, 03:41 PM
do they make cut out fender flares for a 92 4runner? i went to united hitch today and warn and bushwacker do not list them.

92 4 runner,4 inch trailmaster susp.lift,3 inch body lift,33 inch tires

muky
10-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm sure they do. If I could find em for my old mazda pickup, I am sure they will have them for your runner.

I just went to bushwackers website and they have them. There is no pictures , but they carry them.

I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy ...I'd have nothing to play with.

Big_Ern
10-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I don't think they do. I beleive its because on the 2nd gen Runners there isn't enough metal to be cut out to make them fit since the rear doors get in the way.

I've had my bushwacker Extend-a-fender (the next size down from cut outs) for about 2 years now and I've been pretty happy with them. They're not as brittle as people had told me. I've had mine bent outta shape crushed against the rocks pretty badly and they're still in good shape -- just needed new screws put in.

But it you want something really cheap and durable I'd suggest going to a Semi truck place (inland kenworth, parker pacific, etc) and you can buy rubber fender flares by the foot. Garden edging works also, but the big rig ones look half decent still.

Sambuca id da debil!

***The REAL Hairy White Ass!***

'89 4Runner w/ 33" Swampers

Big_Ern
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by muky

I'm sure they do. If I could find em for my old mazda pickup, I am sure they will have them for your runner.

I just went to bushwackers website and they have them. There is no pictures , but they carry them.

I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy ...I'd have nothing to play with.

Check again. Bushwacker doesn't have them for the 90-95 4Runners -- They only carry the Extend-a-Fenders for 2nd Gens, not Cut Outs. They do have them for 1st gen Runners and also 89-95 p/u, but the p/u are quite a bit different than the 4 Runners.

Here's a link for the 90-95 4Runners: http://www.bushwacker.com/FenderPrint.asp?cat2=113

Sambuca id da debil!

***The REAL Hairy White Ass!***

'89 4Runner w/ 33" Swampers

Joeschmo
10-23-2004, 01:07 PM
just make some im doing that to my trooper cause they dont make those fender flares for the troopers

HEAVY METAL
10-25-2004, 10:26 PM
downey makes a set of fibrglass fenders that replace your stock ones. huge cut and flare out.

BIG TIRES SAVE LIVES