PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Ridge

Toyquad
10-10-2004, 06:23 AM
Is there anyone that wouldnt mind telling me where it is? Im not the type of person to go up there and trash it. I've heard about it for a long time, just curious as to where it is.

If i ever did go wheelin up there it'd probably be with people from here as none of the ppl i wheel with, like going around gates [16]

CuziWasHigh
10-10-2004, 12:43 PM
go all the way up johnson past the golf coruce past the dont enter sign up the road a bit ull c alot of rocks and a hill if u go up u can get past the rocks go up the hil and down go to a bit to a big hump of dirt and mud puddles on both sides try to get thoru that if u have trouble dont go furth it just get worse if u can gl and have fun dont go alone.

Coquitlam Crawlers member

http://members.shaw.ca/cuziwashigh/images/logo_bev007.gif

Mudgirl
10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I'll go [36]

Toyquad
10-11-2004, 07:39 AM
get your truck fixed first[!]ford

canuckxj
10-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Are you guys going today If so, I would mind tagging along.
Thanks

XJ 6" 33"s

Toyquad
10-11-2004, 12:00 PM
I just got back from up there... just checked it out to see where it was. No 4x4in. I wouldnt mind going next saturday if anyone wants to go.

I seen two gates up there... one with a bit of garbage beside it... close to the rocks, and one a bit further up from the first gate.... which one leads into where you go wheelin? or do both of them?

uncle pauly
10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
just beside the gate with the garbage..beside it take a left then up onto the hill below the power lines then down to the path past the gate...now along this path drive arounf 30 meters and tahe a right over the hump and into wonderland.

"There she goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."