PDA

View Full Version : Regal Widge Run

uncle pauly
10-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Just got back from the run recently and I must admit it was a blast. 7 people showed up: me.. my buddy b-man (and nivlac), toyguybc, matrixwoman, cusiwashigh, someguy and some other guy. cuziwashigh had to leav his truck at the bottom of the bi-puss unfortunetly it was a bit too much for it, someguy left his truck to keep it commpany.

Wnet all the way to the top, but deffinetly the fummest parts was the bi-puss and the first couple of obsticles and the never ending down pur made it a bit more interesting and wet. Yeeha fun in the mud.

there were pictures taken..someody got a ffew..post 'em if you got 'em

big thanks for everybody that came out[36]

"There she goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

matrixwoman
10-09-2004, 07:54 PM
hey paul!!

yeah, what a blast!!! can't wait to see the pics!

are ya going to stave lake tonight, i don't think i will.

currently an insane driver of a 1988.5 samari

matrixwoman
10-09-2004, 07:55 PM
i had to snuggle up to my fireplace when i got home! i was a drowned rat!!

i think i blew a sparkplug...oh well, i still got home

: )

ez_b
10-09-2004, 08:52 PM
[36]

ya gots ta lick it befores ya stab it!
don't hate the player hate the game!

ez_b
10-09-2004, 09:47 PM
dude, i was aggreaing with you, said [36]

ya gots ta lick it befores ya stab it!
don't hate the player hate the game!

CuziWasHigh
10-09-2004, 10:38 PM
my poor truck took a good beating fucken stave was wet and some racoon keept trying ot take the food [33]

Coquitlam Crawlers member

http://members.shaw.ca/cuziwashigh/images/logo_bev007.gif

uncle pauly
10-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Ya I was done after that run...way too long for my boots to be filled with cold ass water. with a shower and some dry clothes I was in bliss, so no thats a negastive for stave for me.

Ya Cam you took some serious carnage (me thinks ya need some lift and nabby tires)... it was fun to unleash the cruisers winch on ya. definetly good times for all.

cheers for tha beers!!!

"There she goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

uncle pauly
10-09-2004, 11:46 PM
hey matrixwoman did you happen to play waaayyy too much "stunt driver" when you were a kid. (thats a good game BTW if ya gotta IBM 386 enchanced)

maybe you should name your truck/zuk "The Marlboro Man"

uncle pauly
10-09-2004, 11:49 PM
lol just givin ya a hard time

Guybc
10-10-2004, 10:06 AM
dunno what thats all about with Koot Cat..

had a wicked time! damn that sami is fun! I wanna go for another ride!![36][36]

ive got a bunch of videos too!

i definatly want to head up their once my truck is done!

Oh and I was going to post these last night but I downed almost half a micket strait with cam and was getting fairly drunk!

was nice to meet a bunch of new people! thanks for the ride up Paul, thanks erin.. thanks all! peace[36]

http://members.shaw.ca/mudgod/Eagle%20Ridge%20Oct%209th/

matrixwoman
10-10-2004, 10:29 AM
awesome pics!!!!!

thanks for taking them.

matrixwoman
10-10-2004, 10:30 AM
oh yeah, i have to yank on my passenger side door now to open it. we didn't take a pic of that carnage....oh well, the beast is still operational!

kootenaycat
10-10-2004, 10:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Toyguybc

dunno what thats all about with Koot Cat..

http://members.shaw.ca/mudgod/Eagle%20Ridge%20Oct%209th/

I think someone hijacked my PC last night! It couldn't of been me, cause I was way too drunk to type!

Halo
10-10-2004, 04:37 PM
view looks the same as when me and ham when up but the entrancxe sure looks a hell of a lot muddier. i take it you didn't get that fullsize in???

Team Halo.
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man he didn't exist.

imported_n/a
10-10-2004, 09:01 PM
no i didt go all the way in, i didt think the other trucks were gonna make the rest of the trail to get to the main er trail and didt want to turn around a second time so i just hitched a ride with paul, but i dont think id have a prob gettin past the bypass trail (just one tight squeze between two trees at the end)

97 Ram 1500\2500 5.9L
8" Lift 36" Iroks
15000 pound winch
d60 f Swap with 1 ton steering

factor
10-11-2004, 05:34 PM
IS IT STILL OPEN ?LAST TIME I WENT UP THAT WAY 3 MONTHS AGO ALL GATED UP I COULD NOT GET THRU BY GOING OVER THE TOP OF THE HILL
CAN IT BE DONE NOW WITH A STOCKER?

factor
10-11-2004, 05:38 PM
AND NICE PICS TOO

CuziWasHigh
10-11-2004, 05:58 PM
look at my stock.. tells it all.. no well not in the rain that first part was bad and it got worse in some parts i think everyone took damage even the sammi. i tryed once b4 but had to get pulled one and one of the ppl that pulled me out had 44's on a full size and he had to get pulled a few times. ride with some1 else makes the carnage better[3]

Coquitlam Crawlers member

http://members.shaw.ca/cuziwashigh/images/logo_bev007.gif

matrixwoman
10-12-2004, 08:06 AM
[quote]Originally posted by uncle pauly

hey matrixwoman did you happen to play waaayyy too much "stunt driver" when you were a kid. (thats a good game BTW if ya gotta IBM 386 enchanced)

maybe you should name your truck/zuk "The Marlboro Man"

hey, i've been looking for a name!![15]

hmm, i have always loved the car racing in the arcades....i guess it's my destiny[36]

matrixwoman
10-12-2004, 08:08 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Toyguybc

had a wicked time! damn that sami is fun! I wanna go for another ride!![36][36]

hey you had a chance on sunday and you bailed!!![16]

not sure if you're worthy now[15]